Decision chapter 12

The sound of thunder and lightning echoed in my room as I looked at my transparent blinds. My heart was beating fast as I remembered everything that happened yesterday.

I have to choose between my best friend who's in love with me and stood by me when I was hurt,

Or

My one true mate who hurt me but I can't keep myself away from him.

Today was the day that would probably make or break my life along with Trent and Drake. But I know I have to do this, I don't want to but I know I have to.

But there was always one person I could rely on and that was Alex. I picked up my phone to call Alex and tell her everything that happened since I didn't get a chance last night. The bell rang and she picked up.

"Lana where have you been! I have been worried sick about you! Where the fuck did you go after R.E?" She questioned me while shouting down the phone.

"Alex I'm fine." Was all I could say before she continued shouting at me. "Why was that bastard at our school? Why did you not come for lunch? Are you feeling ok?" She bombarded me with questions as I pushed the phone away from my ear.

"Look Alex just come round and I will explain everything" I urged. "Fine" she switched of the phone while I sat in my room pondering over the current situation I was in. What should I do? I thought while getting up from my bed and opening my transparent blinds.

The weather just seemed to get worse as the day progressed. It's like the weather knew how I felt. I opened my room door only to be greeted be Klara. "When did you come Klara?" I questioned looking at the toast and orange juice Klara had placed on a tray.

"I came last night but you were asleep." Klara replied walking into my room and placing the breakfast on my study table. "I got a phone call from school yesterday" Klara said while fixing my bed.

Great

Now Klara is going to think I was bunking school. I was but I have a valid reason that I seriously don't want to explain right now.

"Where were you the second half of the school day?" She looked at me her eyes burning into my soul. "I wasn't feeling well so I came home" I replied in a haste.

"Then where's your car?" Klara looked at me suspiciously as though she knew something that I didn't. "Someone dropped me of but my cars on the drive way now"

"Who?" She questioned, I looked at her as she began to tidy up my room and didn't give me any eye contact. "Drake why?" She looked up at me and was about to say something when the bell went. "I will get it" Klara said "we will continue this later" she yelled running down the stairs.

She answered the door and two minutes later Alex came running up the stairs and bursted through my room doors.

She was panting heavily and dropped herself on my bed.

"You. Should. Really. Get. A. Elevator" she stopped after every word she spoke, making a small smile plaster on my face.

"Ok" she held onto the side of her stomach.

"I have a stitch, I literally ran the whole way here, that's how good a friend I am" she boasted holding her head up with pride.

"Where's your car?" The curiosity leaked through my brain

"It needed repaired so my dad gave it for a couple of day" she explained, her mobile was tightly clutched in her hand.

"Anyway enough about me, tell me everything starting from the beginning" Alex leaned in closer to me ready to hear the whole story.

I told her everything from how Trent joined our school and our kiss in the corridor to how Drake told me how he felt for me and the decision I had to make today. It took me about 2 hours to tell everything.

"What you going to do?" She pulled me into a tight hug.

"Ever since you found your mate all you've done is cried" she sounded like she was in pain seeing me like this. "I haven't seen you with a proper smile"

Alex pulled me out the hug and looked at me.

"Do you know what your going to do?" She questioned, but I just shrugged in response. I didn't know what I was going to do but I knew I had to meet the boys soon.

"Why don't you-" Alex was cut of by the buzz of my phone. I reached over and grabbed it from my drawer.

Alex arched over to see whose text it was, I looked at the I.D

Trent

"It's Trent" my voice shook just by saying his name, my heart was sinking as I opened the message.

To: Lana

Lana I know that your going to make you decision today but I just wanted to let you know I'm not cheating on you I have reasons that I want to explain to you.

Trent xx

I read the text out to Alex as she let out a sigh, I could just imagine his mesmerising blue eyes staring at his phone waiting patiently for my reply.

To: Trent

Look Trent I'm going to follow my heart so please don't try get brownie points. Its not going to work!

Lana x

I sent the message and switched of my phone, I really didn't want to read or see his reply!

"What should I do?" I asked Alex with a worried expression on my face.

"Lana do what you feel is right because you have the answer inside your heart and you know what's good for you"

I nodded in agreement as Alex finished her speech, she looked really happy with herself.

"I can't believe I actually gave such good advice for the first time" she said feeling chuffed with her self.

"So where's Jason" Alex asked looking around.

"He's out with the pack" I muttered "he should be back in about half an hour" she nodded picking up her phone.

"Ah my dad just texted I better head home, he's really annoyed because I didn't tell him I was coming" she said looking at the text once more.

I nodded "Alex I will drop you home" I said getting up from my bed.

"It's fine I'm getting a lift, my dad should be round in 10 minutes" she said.

"I'm starved do you have any food?"

"No Alex we don't buy food" sarcasm leaked out my mouth.

"Haha funny" she gave a fake smile as we both burst into laughter. It wasn't actually that funny, we were both just laughing so our mind was taken of what's going on in our lives right now.

"I hate my life" I murmured under my breath giving a loud sigh, I only had a few hours left which were make or break.

"Do you know what" Alex sat up grabbing her phone, after a few seconds she placed her phone back down.

"I texted my dad and told him to collect me later" she gave a short pause "after I invade your kitchen lets go shopping".

I gave her a smile in return to what she said, "Alex I have the most important decision of my life to make and you want to take me shopping?"

I raised an eyebrow in protest.

"Ever heard of the term YOLO" she gave a smile before standing up from my bed.

"Yeah Young ostriches love Oreos that's what YOLO means" I gave Bruno mars's meaning of YOLO.

She huffed "seriously?" She gave a small laugh "do you always have to be sarcastic?" She taunted.

She sauntered down the stairs and went directly into the kitchen as I followed after her. She flew the fridge open and grabbed the tub of ice-cream lying at the front.

I grabbed 2 spoons and we both leaned onto the island counter digging into the ice-cream. "This feels like old times. Before we had any drama in our lives" Alex said making tears well up in my eyes.

Why does my life feel like a soap opera?

****

"Alex we've been in that shop five times I'm not going in again" I protested trying to pull away from Alexis's tight grip on my arm.

"But that guys so hot" she muttered pulling me into the shop again.

We went in circles around the shop about ten times before I stopped Alex. "He's right there" I pointed to the boy.

He was a drool worthy boy but wasn't my type. I pushed her forward.

"Speak to him"

"No"

"Why not?"

She stepped back cautiously, "ask him on a date" I forced pushing her forward and this time she fell on top of him.

As soon as she bumped into him her eyes widened. She kept mouthing something to me before turning to him, they looked at each other intently. I think Alex found her mate.

I sent her a text

To: Alexis

I'm guessing you found your mate ;) I'm going to go visit other shops I will come back in a bit

Lana xxx

I sent her the text and even though her phone beeped she payed no attention to it what so ever, she was to busy talking to her mate.

I walked out the shop.

Now I wouldn't even have Alexis she's going to be busy with her own mate.it hurt that everyone was happy in their life but me.

But I was happy for Alex, if I can't be happy at least I will get to see my best friend happy in her life.

I walked into forever21.

I really needed a new pair of jeans, I walked to the jeans section and began to look for a pair that I liked. I found a pair that was perfect it was light blue and had small rips in it, I picked it up and decided to buy a shirt with it.

Something simple yet pretty. I thought as I walked over to the shirt section and began to look. Just then I received a text.

To: Lana

Oh my fuck!! I can't believe I found my mate, his names Zack .:) he's taken me to Starbucks for coffee

Lana you can go home if you want I can just take a lift from Zack :)

Alexis xx

A smile plastered on my face as a tear drop slid out my eye.

I would never be happy cause I had a stupid cheating mate. I took a deep breath in an another breath out as I began to look through the shirts.

To sluty, to small, to big, to much print, to little print, ew that's an ugly shirt, to long , to ugly, to country, to street, Perfect!

I pulled out the shirt and pressed it against the trousers I was about to buy it looked perfect.

The shirt was white and had a lion on it, one of the arms showed my shoulder and the other didn't, it was perfect and just my style. I continued looking through clothes even though I wasn't going to buy anything.

I just did it so I didn't have to go home and think about what was going to happen later on today.

"Hello madam do you need any help?" I looked up to see a familiar face.

"Lana is that you?" I gave a smile as I pulled Nick into a tight hug. "Nick what are you doing here?" I asked him a smile appearing on my face.

Me and Nick were best friends back when we were sophomores and then Nick moved out of L.A cause his parents had landed themselves a great job in New York. After that we didn't really get to see each other much but when ever he would fly over he would alway come straight to mine or Alex's house. He didn't know that we were werewolf's because he's a human.

"Well my mums new job wasn't really working out and my dads business wasn't doing to well so we decided to come back to L.A and start all over" he gave a smile.

"I moved out my house and managed to land myself a job in this fucking shit whole" I began to laugh.

"I need the money to pay my rent"

"Why didn't you tell me you were back?" I questioned a bit annoyed. "I lost my phone"

"Oh nick you will never change" I laughed. "If you don't mind me saying Lana you have gotten so hot''

"Your such a flirt nick you will never change" I said playfully slapping his arm.

"We've got to go out somewhere so we can catch up" he paused "hold on Lana I'm going to have to get you're number again cause as I told you I lost my phone and my new phone isn't exactly eye candy" he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

An olden time Nokia lay in his pocket.

"I call it the brick phone" he said shoving it in my face. I began to laugh as he made his usual jokes, reminding me of old times.

When he left, all the girls in school were so upset because they lost they're eye candy.

"Put your number in" he urged passing me the phone. I grabbed it out his hand and put in my number handing it back.

"I can't believe you know how to use this"

"I had a phone like that as my first phone"

He smiled.

"Well it's shit my shift doesn't finish for another 3 or 4 hours" he said sullenly.

"Tell you what me and you are going out tomorrow" he gave me a small wink making me blush, I seriously didn't know how to act around Nick sometimes.

"You still live in the same place right? Around those scary woods?" He questioned leaning back on a table full of jeans.

"Yes" I laughed at his humour. ''I better head home Nick, text me tonight ok" I gave him a soft smile and pulled him into a hug.

He hugged me back as his strong muscles strangled my throat, I could feel his six pack under his shirt as he pulled away. "See you tomorrow" he smiled.

"See ya" I smiled back and stood in line to pay for my clothes.

After paying for my clothes I decided to go to Millie's cookies and order a celebration cookie for tomorrow since Nick had come back.

But my eyes caught something I didn't want to witness. Trent was sitting in front of that slut his hands clasped in hers. I walked over to them controlling the tears that were swelling up in my eyes.

He got up of his seat and before he could say anything I slapped him full force on the face. Then I looked at the slut who was sitting across from him her eyes were wide as though she had just taken some drugs.

I pulled her up of the chair, I could feel my wolf begin to take over and I punched her in the face. Blood gushed out her slim face as she cried out in agony. This stupid bitch is ruining my life.

"What the fuck Lana?" Trent spoke. I could feel a crowd gather round us but I couldn't care less.

"Not another word" I warned "They're is nothing left to discuss" the anger I was feeling boiled inside me.

"At least let me explain you won't even let me explain" I looked at him, he tried to touch me but I pulled away.

"Drake was right once a cheater always a cheater!" I screamed grabbing unwanted attention. They're was nothing else to explain I saw everything with my own eyes!

"Let him explain" the slut spoke

"Don't you even fucking try to speak to me you bitch! You've ruined my entire life and I will hate you till the day I die and YOU!"

I pointed to Trent who was currently holding the area I slapped him "I Lana Black promise to take revenge for how much you hurt me and I promise you Trenton you will be running back to me and I will not let you back in my life" I yelled walking away from them both.

I looked back at them as they both stood they're gob smacked.

I WILL TAKE REVENGE EVEN IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!

------------

A/N

NOT EDITED!

Vote, comment, fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k