Epilogue

It was a beautiful day in Konoha; however the nice weather was not being enjoyed by two men, who were standing in the graveyard. Naruto and Kamizaki stood there looking at the headstone in front of them. The silence hung heavy in the air, neither of the men moved. After a few moments Kamizaki put a hand on Naruto’s shoulder. Naruto looked at Kamizaki. No words needed to be said about it, it was understood.

Kamizaki sighed, “You know she wanted you to live a happy life.”

Naruto didn’t say anything.

“She knew the risks, but went through with it because she was a strong kunoichi.”

Once again the silence wasn’t broken.

Kamizaki just sighed; he seemed to do that more often these days, ever since that day a week ago, when his life had changed dramatically. “It may not be my right to say this, but I know for a fact that she loved you.” Turning around, Kamizaki left Naruto there.

Naruto just looked at the headstone; he held back the tears that were forming around his eyes. After a few moments he laid the flowers down on the grave covering the name. All that could be read was ‘Loving Wife and Mother.’ Naruto turned and walked away. He was at a loss for words.

The walk through the town was just as silent as like it was in the graveyard. Kamizaki watched as a few of his students played in the playground. Their laughter filled the air, yet at the same time the silence over whelmed the laughter. Looking around he saw a young child being lead by his father. The father said something to the child and they both laughed. A young girl was playing with a puppy. She giggled when the puppy licked her face. Kamizaki looked at Naruto; Naruto seemed to be ignoring it.

Before they knew it they were at the Namikaze compound. Naruto entered first and Kamizaki followed. Kamizaki walked through the courtyard and into the back room. Sitting in a rocking chair was Sakura and in her arms was a baby girl. The small amount of hair that could be seen was a light pink and her eyes were closed. Kamizaki looked at Sakura and smiled. Smiling back, she asked the question that had been bothering her for quite awhile.

“How is he taking it?”

“I really am not sure Sakura-chan, I don’t know him like you do.”

Sakura nodded. They heard the door slide open. Both looked up to see Naruto enter the room. Walking over to Sakura he smiled.

“How are you doing Sakura?”

“I’m doing fine how are you?”

Naruto sighed tiredly.

“Naruto you should be happy?”

“I don’t know.”

Turning he looked at scenery that could be scenery from the room. He watched at a bird flitted amongst the branches of a cherry tree. A few of the blossoms broke free and flew through the air. They landed in the river. A fish popped out and ate the blossom. Naruto was so focused on it that it wasn’t until a presence was right behind him he turned and looked into the aquamarine orbs that he loved.

“Temari-chan are you sure you should be up?”

She smiled, “I thought you would like to hold your son for a little while.” In her arms was a baby boy. The eyes were closed. The hair that could be seen was a blonde like his mothers. Gently handing the baby to Naruto, he smiled. He finally had what he wanted the most in the world, a family.

Turning back towards the scenery Temari wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder. Kamizaki and Sakura walked up to his side. Sakura was holding the baby girl. Kamizaki placed an arm on Sakura’s shoulder. She smiled at him. They watched as the sun set and enjoyed the multiple colors that were dyed in the sky.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The wind picked up. At the graveyard the flowers fell over and revealed the name of the departed.

Kushina Uzumaki

Loving Wife and Mother

-------------------------------------------------------
683 Words

Im guessing that you readers thought that Temari died didn't you 😆😆😆😆😆😏