The End?? Nope

It seemed that the assassin had decided to give up on the couple. For many days pasted and there was no sign of them.

Kamizaki had gotten into a routine of following Naruto to his training sessions. Kamizaki couldn’t help but laugh at some of the exercises that Naruto preformed they seem slightly juvenile, but hey one man’s trash is another’s treasure only no physical objects were being transferred. It was rather bothering to watch Naruto and not join in. Stretching his legs he yawned as he closed his eyes. Today was going to be another boring day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto was getting tired of this he felt like someone was watching him, but it wasn’t friendly eyes. Trying to concentrate he felt his chakra move towards his feet, running at the tree he began his ascent. He knew this was a low level skill but it still held practicality.

Reaching the top Naruto gazed at the view before him. He had always enjoyed the view that was presented from the top of the trees. Shifting his gaze towards the earth he noticed Temari was standing there looking up at him with an amused face.

“Temari-chan what are you doing?”

“What do you mean what am I doing here, you asked me to come out here and train a little.”

Naruto scratched the back of his head in confusion. He had left the house at 6 and hadn’t been home all day. What is going on?

Kit I have a bad feeling about this, things are not adding up.

You’re telling me.

“Temari I haven’t been home all day when did I ask you to come out here to train.”

“About ten minutes ago. I was out in the garden and you came home saying you wanted to train with me. Then you rushed out of the house.”

“How could I be in two places at once?”

Then out of seemingly nowhere a voice sounded. “That is a good question young lad.” There was a small explosion. Once the smoked cleared there stood the three cloaked people.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Up in the tree Kamizaki slept quite peacefully, he could have slept through a building collapsing if he wasn’t inside.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“The Sato Family,” snarled Naruto.

“Right you are my boy. Now I am here to take your lives for my benefactors can’t have Konoha and Suna forming alliances if things are going to go their way.”

Temari was surprised that this man would give up so much information she wanted to get a little more from him. However Naruto beat her to the punch.

“Who are your benefactors?”

Waving his finger, “My dear boy I can’t tell you that information for that would ruin all of the fun. However I will say this before you die they are very powerful.”

Then it hit her, “Your benefactors are one of the great nations isn’t?”

“Give the young lady a prize. Now for your prize I will have your lives.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kamizaki awoke from where he was resting. Noticing that Naruto wasn’t the only one there anymore. Temari was with him and so was Sato.