Catwoman

The night was dark

The night was dark. Too dark.
I looked up from my balcony and realized that a figure was blocking the moon. The silhouette of a woman...with cat ears?

The silhouette quickly moved away. Taking my grappling gun I launched the hook to a nearby pipe, quickly pursuing the cat-woman.
Then, I felt a pain at the back of my head and I blacked out...
I woke up in a dark room.
The cat-woman was standing over me, a long whip in hand. I was tied to a wooden chair. Her black suit was tight enough to see the beautiful curves in her slender body.

"It looks like someone's been a busybody." She purred. Her voice was delicate but seductive. She walked over to me, sauntering. She used her whip to wrap around my arms.
"You've been very bad. It's time to show you why you shouldn't mess with Catwoman."
She sat down on me, her ass grinding against my hardened member. I tried my best to hold it in but I couldn't keep in the slight moan.
She smiled. "Looks like someone's enjoying their punishment. Looks like i'll have to change tactics."
She unzipped her black suit, teasing her upper body still concealed by her black lingerie.

She sat on my lap, smiling. A wicked laugh from her mouth. She began to slowly lapdance on me, her gorgeous body gracefully pushing against my crotch. She moved inwards and licked my cheek, her wet tongue tracing against my skin, making it tingle.
"Cat got your tongue?" She asked, before kissing me deeply, passionately. Her tongue danced inside my mouth, reaching into the innermost parts of the cave. She removed herself and licked her lips before unbuttoning my shirt.
"S-stop..." I said, to no avail.
She moved down and licked my abs, quickly like a cat. When she stopped, my abs were wet with her drool. Something inside me didn't mind and was beginning to enjoy this.
"I've played with you long enough. Now let's get serious."
She got off the chair and removed my pants and boxers, leaving me naked before her, at her mercy.
She looked at my member and it hardened. "Look what we have here..." She murmured before licking it slowly. Suddenly, she began to suck on it ferociously, making several moans escape from my throat, increasingly loud. She finished it off and I exploded into her mouth.
She got up and licked her lips.
"We're just getting started, big boy."