45

Iris's P. O. V.

"I have very important news," David said.

"Don't keep us waiting." Corbyn laughed.

"Yeah you can't leave us hanging!"

*

"You guys have been nominated for a Grammy!"

"What!?" Everyone shouted and jumped and yelled and cheered.

"You're nominated for Best New Artist along with Alessia Cara, Julia Michaels, and Khalid."

"Oh my gosh! I gotta call my mom!" Daniel yelled.

"This is insane!" Zach yelled. We both jumped up and down and Wes joined with us. He clapped his hands and squealed.

"Let's announce it on the band account," Jonah said. They all got together and started the video telling everyone they were nominated.

"Go daddy!" Wes yelled. Jonah turned the camera to Wes who was throwing his hands in the air and bouncing up and down. Zach cheered and took Wes. He spun him around and they both cheered.

"Mom you're never gonna believe this!" Daniel said to his phone.

Eventually everyone calmed down enough to where we weren't screaming.

"This is unbelievable. Like seriously," Zach said. We were sitting together on the couch while Wes played on the floor.

"I told my mom and she said she would watch Wes so I can go to dinner with you guys," I said. David wanted to take the guys out to celebrate.

"No, you can go to your moms. I know you miss each other."

"Zach like you said this is unbelievable. I wanna celebrate with you," I winked. He nervously chuckled since the other guys were around.

"O-okay, if you want."

"Great." I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

I got up and went upstairs to gather all of Wes's things. I then went downstairs and cleaned up the mess he made before kissing Zach and leaving to my moms house.

"Thank you so much for taking him. I wish I could come to dinner but-"

"This is a huge milestone for Zach and you wanna be there to celebrate. I know, I get it."

"Thanks mom. I can stay and talk for a while if you want?"

"Sure. I'll make some tea." I took Wes into his room and let him play with his toys. My mom and I sat at the kitchen table drinking our tea.

"How was New Years?" She asked.

"Chaotic. Jonah's girlfriend turned out to be insane. We got away from her, but she tried to lock us inside. We ended up counting down to midnight in an abandoned park in the middle of nowhere."

"That's crazy. You guys always seem to meet the wrong people," she shook her head.

"Yeah. But I liked celebrating at the park. It's where Zach gave me this," I showed her the promise ring.

"He proposed and you didn't tell me!?"

"He didn't propose, it's a promise ring."

"Oh, thank goodness. It's beautiful, it must've cost him a fortune."

"I know, I would've been okay with a ring pop or something," I laughed looking at the ring.

"How's Jonah? With the whole girl thing."