7

Iris's P. O. V.

Zach had texted me telling me about the fundraiser they were doing for breast cancer. I smiled at the thought of them raising so much money for such a worthy cause.

I drove home and went up to my room. I grabbed my laptop from the floor and looked at baby stuff.

About half an hour later, my phone kept repeatedly buzzing. I checked it and saw I had been tagged in tons of posts on instagram and twitter. Usually I was tagged in pictures of myself on fan accounts, but this was videos of Zach. It was taken today because he was wearing the same outfit and everything.

I watched the video that so many people had posted. It was Zach and Jack in a store with a fan, who was recording.

You couldn't see the boys, but you could clearly hear their voices. It was like the girl wanted them to think she wasn't recording them.

"Are you and Iris getting back together anytime soon?" The girl asked.

"I can't say anything, but I do have an announcement coming tomorrow."

"Does it have to do with Iris?" She asked. It was silent, so I guess Zach shrugged or something. The video ended.

I looked through the comments and saw tons that were excited that there was a chance that Zach and I got back together. A few were upset that he came back to me after I dumped him, but most were glad. It made me feel better about the whole thing. If they support us through our breakup, then wouldn't they support us through our pregnancy?

                                   ***

Zach was very upset when he saw the video, because the girl had promised she wasn't recording, and he thought her phone was in her pocket.

It didn't matter though, Zach still kept his promise of the announcement. It was late the next night, but I knew he had rehearsals all day.

"Are we doing it just like the first time?" I asked as we sat on my bed.

"Yeah. Just come in when I tell you to."

I sat across from him as he held his phone out and started the live. Thousands of people immediately joined, and started commenting about Zach and I.

"A lot of you saw a video that was leaked saying that there would be an announcement today... Tons of you have already guessed it, but I wanted to tell you myself." He motioned me to sit next to him.

"Iris and I are back together," he said with a smile.

"I know some of you don't particularly like me because of what happened about a month ago, but I assure you it was the biggest mistake I've ever made. And I promise not to do it again."

"We couldn't be happier now that we're together again."

"Is Iris performing at the breast cancer concert too?" Zach read from the comments.

"I will be at the concert, but I'm not performing," I answered.

We talked to some of the fans, avoiding the questions of why we broke up in the first place, and the ones asking how we were while broken up.

"It's getting late and I have rehearsals tomorrow. We better get off." Zach sighed rubbing his tired eyes.

"Thanks for your support. Goodnight guys," I said.

"Love you."

We ended the live and I lay back on my bed.

"That went well." I sighed.