IAmTrueMe: In which I rant about why Natsu won't be with Lisanna as much

Ha ha. Again! Again! For donut this time, time for donut to shiinee!! okay, are you a NaLu shipper or a NaLi shipper?

Donut: My turn! Yay! I don't get many turns. :3 But anyhoos.

           Both!

           I ship both of them. But I see Nalu as more likely than Nali and I really don't think Natsu is able to get as close to Lisanna as he had been before her 'death'. I mentioned a tumblr post in an earlier chapter that actually gave me an explanation for all of that. It crushed my heart because I really would love to see more Nali in the canon, but of course it's all Nalu (Don't get me wrong I freaking love Nalu to no ends).

           Shall I explain that theory of why Natsu doesn't spend time with Lisanna since I have no life and some of you can't access it? I will. Okay.

           Natsu has been dealing with abandonement issues. That's pretty obvious to a lot of fans. He was abandoned by Igneel, and then when he finally found a new person to be in a close relationship with (Lisanna) she also abandoned him, if not intentionally. That's gonna weigh pretty heavy on anyone. So basically Natsu felt like she had left him. According to the theory, he believes everyone is gonna leave him, he's sure of it, he expects it. He doesn't trust anyone to stay with him.

          He did trust Igneel. But Igneel left. He did trust Lisanna. She only came back because she had to. He does trust Lucy. And he does trust Happy.

               So why doesn't he get close with Lisanna again? Because he's afraid she'll leave him again of course. He did all he could to push her out of his mind for two years, focusing instead on Fairy Tail and Lucy. And then she's back out of the blue. And he knows that she won't ever leave them on purpose. Leave him on purpose. But he doesn't want to risk it.

                 Somebody, please use this idea to write a fan fiction. Because it would actually kill me to read this... Write a fan fiction where Lisanna squeezes her way back into his life, assuring him somehow that she won't ever leave him.

Please? Yes I may be on the Nalu side of things, but I need this sorted out between Lisanna and Natsu because if those two don't get canon moments it's just gonna make me sad.