Amara1029: Fishpocalypse

Question NATSU I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION!!!!!!!! I MEAN MOST QUESTIONS CAN BE SERIOUS OR NOT SERIOUS BUT- I'm rambling aren't I? That wasn't the question!! The question is; What would you do if you woke up one morning to find a decapitated Cana lying on top of you? And what's your favorite joke? And question for Happy; What would you do if some fish captured you, tied you to a chair, and tortured you for all the eating youve done to their fellow fish?

Natsu: O_O If this is the kind of thing you spend your spare time thinking about then you need help...

Happy: O_O Aye... 

Natsu: For the one about Cana... I'd immediately get revenge on whatever sicko did that. >:( 

Happy: And your favourite joke Natsu?

Natsu: Probably sneaking up on Lucy. *chuckle* She scares easy.

Happy: Aye! Like that one time you walked into the bathroom when she was there and she nearly slipped on soap! 

Natsu: e_e She would have if we didn't catch her. I don't think I'll be walking in on her in the shower again anytime soon. ^-^" So what about your question, Happy?

Happy: I'd fight my way out!!! >:D And I'd get lots of fish to eat as I do!!!

Natsu: It's pretty crazy that fish woud do that.

Happy: NATSU WHAT IF ALL THE FISH IN THE WORLD DID TRY GETTING REVENGER ON ME!?!

Natsu: *sweatdrop* Calm down, Happy...

Happy: SHARKS ARE A FISH NATSU! I don't think I could fight sharks on my own... O_O

((I don't even know what the hell is going through my mind.. I need help, too. Go ahead. Ask more questions my slaves! >:D I'm kidding. Don't kill me... >.>))