XxLoriexX: Non-Answers

Natsu :)

Would you rather go out with Lucy or Lisanna?

Natsu: Well Lucy, there's not much point goin' anywhere without her!

Happy: I think she means a different kind of going out, Natsu...

Natsu: Like on a mission, right?

Happy: Like on a date...

Natsu: Oh...

Happy-chan, if I were a cat and Charles unfortunately didnt exist (she's so adorable!! I ship you guys), wuld yu go out with me?

Happy: But I don't really know you... Maybe if we got to know each other and I liked you.. But I don't know if it would be the same way it is for Charle...

((You guys are freaking obsessed with making me choose between Lisanna and Lucy. I love both of them, and Natsu has strong feelings for both of them even if he has more background with Lisanna and even if he still hangs out with Lucy more.

I actually found a text post on tumblr today which analysed the reason he doesn't hang out with Lisanna as much... Goddamn. I nearly cried. It's quite depressing.

Here's the link for you guys: http://thequeen117.tumblr.com/post/86032781766/can-anyone-remember-a-time-natsu-has-cried-out-of

You all know how to copy and paste. But yeah, I think it's really relevant considering Natsu's vague background and since I've grown very attached to him due to an extensive amount of roleplay it made me quite emotional. ;-; I have school now, more questions will be answered this arvo.))