LilacAthenaRose: Lisanna

Lisanna Questions! Just b/c these two are hilarious when it comes to ships.

Donut: Thanks. :3

Question Natsu: Since Lisanna has came back from Edolas, do you think you've hurt her with being so close to Lucy and not hanging out with her so much? You were really close, and with NaLu do you think she is upset even though she told Lucy to stay with you? Like that could've been her putting a brave face on.

Natsu: What do you mean I'm hurting Lisanna? o__o

Happy: Well she was your friend before Lucy, and you did replace her with Lucy.

Natsu: AFTER I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD FOR TWO YEARS!!

Happy: ...

Natsu: I don't want Lisanna to feel upset just because I hang out with Lucy... She's never seemed upset before, right Happy?

Happy: No. She's always really happy!

Natsu: You sure?

Happy: Aye!

            She still lllllllllikes you, though!

Natsu: Eh!? *blushes*

Happy: *giggles* You don't like her back, do you Natsu? >:3

Natsu: Of course not! >:( I don't like Lisanna, I li- ...

Happy: Naw come one. You want me to say it with you? Hold your hand like a big brother? :3

Natsu: Screw you, Happy.

Question for Happy: Same basic thing, Do you think you've hurt Lisanna since you don't spend as much time with her. She did raise you with Natsu you know. (P.S. Your cute Happy, but PantherLilly is cuter. ^.^)

Happy: Me too? D:

Natsu: HA!

Happy: But-

Natsu: Now you're in the s***, Happy.

Happy: *speechless*

I don't mean to make you guilty....or do I? Hahaha, you'll never know.

From
S-D
A fellow guild member.

|| LATER AT THE GUILD ||

Natsu: WE'RE SO SORRY LISANNA!! D': *glomps her*

Happy: AYE!! WE DIDN'T MEAN TO! WE STILL LOVE YOU!!!! ; - ; *glomps her*

Lisanna: What are you two- Get off of me! You're too heavy!!

Happy: Tomorrow, let's all go fishing us three like we used to!

Natsu: And I promise not to get in any fights with Happy!

Happy: Aye!

Lisanna: ... You two.. :) And you better be telling the truth Natsu! He is your son! ;)

((Nothing makes Natsu blush like Lisanna's massive crush on him. x3 Anyways that's the last question for now. I need to get to school. D:))