t w e n t y f o u r

The first thing I feel when we step out the car is the warmth in the air, the second thing I feel is Micah's arm snaking around my waits pulling me into his chest and his lips against my neck. "I've so missed the hot weather," I lean into Micah's chest for a moment, closing my eyes.

"Lets go inside," he takes my hand.

"Why did you choose Ibiza?" I ask, "this is a very random spot, you know."

"I have no business here," he grins looking at me.

"Are you sure?" I ask, "I mean.. you always-"

"I don't, Rose."

Micah doesn't give me a chance to speak again, he just heads inside the four story hotel. Quickly following him, I find him at the lobby counter. The desk lady looks for the key card on a marble top bench. Bored, Micah places a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"Here you go, Mr King. Please enjoy yourselves, Mr Hughes would like updates on your stay."

Micah nods his head and pulls me away. "Do you know the owner?" I ask as he slips his hand into mine. I can't help the smile that pulls my lips up.

"Just a friend," he nods.

We take the elevator to the top level of the hotel. To be honest, I wouldn't expect any less from Micah. Of course we have the best of the best room. Micah leads me to a plain white door. He scans the card, which pops the door open.

I take a small look around the apartment room, the large glass windows give a excellent view of the beach.

In the bedroom, as expected I find our bags and designer brand bags scattered over the bed and floor. Micah walks into the bedroom, his shirt unbuttoned with a cigarette hanging from his lips, "get ready, I want to go for a swim."

"We just got here," I frown. "Should we unpack?"

"You're cute," he grins leaning against the door frame.

"Okay, okay. I'll get ready, just wait."

Micah stays at the door frame.

"I need to change," I stare at him.

"And?"

"And get out," I bite my lip.

"So," he shrugs, "I've seen you naked a few times before."

"Micah!" I grab a pillow and throw it at him, "out!"

The pillow lands by his feet, he laughs at my attempt before turning away, "don't leave me waiting." I roll my eyes, quickly collecting the pillow and putting it back in the spot.

It doesn't take long for me to find a white bikini with green palm leaves imprinted on it in one of the few bags on the bed.

I rush to change into it before Micah abruptly walks into the room. I find my shades from a suitcase I packed and some slip on shoes.

"Do you need a towel?" I call from the ensuite.

When Micah doesn't reply I frown, grabbing two towels and a small bottle of sunscreen from the cupboard. I struggle to crying it all so I put the sunglasses on my head and walk back out.