t h i r t e e n

Micah presses his finger tips into my knee looking out the window. The flight was so long and no the car ride is so long. I sit impatiently, for once actually wishing I could go for a walk or something where I move my legs. "How long until we get to the place we're staying?" I ask touching his bruised knuckles. "What happened?"

"So many questions," he groans.

"My legs hurt," I frown. "I've been sitting down for so long, it's unbelievable."

He moves my hair to the side kissing my neck, "it's just up the road."

"The beach is like right there," I point.

"It's just up the road, not right on the beach but close enough."

I lean against his shoulder looking at the water crash against the sand. "I don't think I packed bathers-.. why again did you tell me not to bring much? I completely forgot about bringing bathers.. you should have told be we'd be staying nearly-"

Micah kisses me pressing his fingers against my neck. He pulls away smirking, "you talk too much sometimes, Rosalie."

"You barely call me Rosalie," I whisper.

"Because you remind me of a innocent pretty rose," he twirls my hair in his finger as the car stops. I smile kissing him. "You shouldn't have done that," he smirks. I run out the car before he can do anything to me, I stare at the large beach house in front of me. "Is this where we're staying?" I ask.

The large modern villa sits on top of a hill with a short walk to the beach. "It's huge," I whisper squeezing his hand. "It's so beautiful."

"You like?" He asks.

"It's amazing, thank you," I smile.

He unlocks the door letting me through. I run my hand along the marble bench top in the kitchen, I'm quick to search the entire bottom, backyard and pool area which over looks the long drive way.

"Micah this place is massive, I love it," I smile following him upstairs. He opens a door to a bedroom, my eyes widen at the view. The large four post bed looks so comfy with the beige sheets and it's wonderful view of the Italian beach out the window. I open the door to the balcony and step out and look at the amazing view.

I explore the rest of the bedroom and find a closet already decked out in clothes - for me. I look at Micah, confused. "What's all this?" I ask.

"Your clothes. I told you not to bring anything but you still did," he smirks leaning me against the door frame. I laugh looking at him. He leans down kissing me slipping his hand behind my neck and holding my waist in the other hand. "You're so fucking hot, Rose," he groans lifting my legs around his hips.

  ♔♔♔

I stand in front of the mirror in the walk-in-closet trying on different clothes in the wardrobe. Micah walks in and watches me, "do you want to go out and get some dinner?"

"Do you like this?" I ask twirling in the loose white jumpsuit, "I really love it." He nods crossing his arms, I pull the straps off my shoulders looking at Micah through the mirror. He stands up straight looking at me,  I let the dress drop down my body on the floor.