t w e n t y o n e

⚠️

I could only imagine what Micah would do after seeing me with Josiah. He seemed jealous when I was only talking to the boy, I decide to leave the part of this night away from any conversation I have with Micah in the future. Josiah and I sit awkwardly in the boot while Grace talks to friends.

Grace suggested parking backwards so we could all squish into Josiah's Range Rover boot. I was more than uncomfortable with my shoulder against his.

"Where's you're boyfriend?" Josiah teases.

"His no-" I stop myself, "busy."

"Or his not into childish this like this, is he? A type of guy like that? What do you two even get up to?"

"What goes on in my relationship has nothing to do with you," I bite my tongue.

He grins turning away, "I know guys like that, not good news."

"But you don't know him," I defend. I remove myself from the trunk of his car, I can't stand the boy any longer. Crossing my arms I walk away, I notice Grace - she opens her mouth but I storm off before she can say anything.

Someone catches my wrist, "Hey, slow down, Rose. Whats up?"

I sigh shaking my head, "please leave me alone, I don't want to be rude."

"Why do you need to get so defensive over this?" Josiah asks.

"Why do you need to ask me about my relationship?" I ask stepping back, "that has nothing to do with you."

"Because you're going to get hurt hanging with guys like that."

I shake my head, "you don't know Micah so don't be so quick to judge, you should look at yourself before you call someone bad."

I forget about the small money I paid for my ticket, I head out, I know my way to the campus from here, so I must know Micahs' isn't far off either.

My mind races with thoughts as I walk. Why could one person be so interested in another relationship. I realise that isn't the only reasons I'm upset, I want Micah in more ways than one and I'm not getting it quick enough. These days, I think about him more than I think about anything.

Turning the corner I run into something more like someone. I nearly fall but I regain my balance. "Gosh, I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going," I apologise quickly.

"It's okay," the man nods. His blonde hair falls over his forehead and like Micah tattoos creep up his neck. "My fault as well."

I smile, "sorry if I took you off your journey."

"Don't worry.." he raises his eyebrow.

"Rosalie."

"Christian." He grins, "don't worry, Rosalie. You definitely didn't veer me off course from my journey."

Before I know it I'm knocking vigorously against Micah's door. He takes forever to open it and when he does - I push past him walking into the house. I can tell Micah's sunrises by my abruptness but I continue with it, "I can't go have one night out with Grace- no, he has to interrupt and be in the middle of it, then ask about you and tell me he knows people like you."

"He?" Micah asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Josiah!"

"Who's Josiah?" He looks at me.

"The boy from the airport!"

"Him," Micah growls touching my waist, "I don't want you being around him anymore, Rose. You're mine and I don't like this boy around you."

Sliding my hands up his arm I sigh. "Is it a sign that everyone around me is telling me to leave you?" I ask gently kissing his lips. Micah smirks snaking his arm around my waist.

"They're just jealous."

His hands travel under my shirt, lifting it up slowly. The confidence I thought I had ten minutes ago towards Micah completely vanishes the second his hands touch my skin. Micah takes my hand taking me up the stairs, he pays attention to carefully remove my top, dropping it behind me.

I grab his shirt pulling it over his head. Running my hands down his chest I stare at him. "Get on the bed," Micah pulls my hair from my ponytail.

Sitting on the edge of the bed Micah kneels in front of me pulling my jeans off, "lay down."

My heart races in my chest, I can't even think. I fall back against the comfort of the mattress. Micah presses his hot lips against my stomach, he holds my hips trailing his lips all over my body. "I'm going to do things with you," he leans his lips to my ear, "that you'll never forget."

Micah dragged his lips down my throat, sucking the soft spot between my collarbone. I gasped when his fingers reached between my legs. He grins against my skin pushing his finger inside of me.

I moan as he tortures me with his fingers. Micah makes sure I feel everything, his fingers, his lips against my skin, his hot breath fanning over my chest.

My nails dig into his shoulder blade, "god, Micah."

My lips move against his hand wanting him to give me more. "Stop," he lowers his lips to my ear, "don't move." His hand grips my hip pushing it back into the mattress. Micah pushes another finger in, stretching my walls. My lips part, I need air but Micah puts his lips over mine as his fingers move in and out me.

I had no control over my body whenever he touched me.

That's exactly why I came here.

Micah drove me crazy.

But I loved every bit of it.

"That's it," he shakes his head. He removes every article of clothing from both of us which stop us from being skin on skin. "I've been to soft on you, baby."

My eyes shut when his tip enters me. He made sure to torture me with every slow movement. I didn't know what to expect at this moment, I've never experienced this pleasure.

Micah pulls out slowly, he steadies himself kissing my shoulder, trailing his lips over my chest. He thrusts so hard and fast I gasp digging my nails into his back. "Micah," I breathe out.

"Fuck," he swears pushing into me faster. "Fuck, Rose."

It was the perfect mix of pleasure and pain.

Micah grabs my hands holding them above my head stopping me from touching him. I groan pushing against his hand but he doesn't budge.

Micah slams into me and pulls out slowly, again and again. I can't take it. I'm done. We both are. Micah falls down next to me taking a breathe, I take the opportunity to wrap my arms around him, pulling our bodies together again. We're both hot, sweaty and wet.

"Let's get cleaned up," Micah kisses my shoulder.

"I know what you want," I look into his eyes.

"Good," he smirks pulling my legs around his hips. Smiling I wrap my arms around his neck kissing his jaw.

Micah takes me into the bathroom, stepping under the shower head and turning the water on. Pushing my fingers through his hair I look at him, "you make me feel good."

He smirks putting my back against the wall, "that's what I want to hear."

♔♔♔
hot.
comment
for more.