Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(anthony)

Five days later....

I cant wait to take Rockie on our date. Everythings perfect.

(rockie)

I was sitting in my bed room getting ready for my date with anthony. He wont tell me what we are doing just to dress confertly and bring a jacket. So here i was freaking out because i couldnt figure out what to wear.

Then i saw it a aqua blue dress not to low cut and not to short . Just right for me. So i put that on and. Got my leather jacket out of my closet.

Knock knock

I heard from down stairs so i threw on a pair of aqua convers and ran down stairs. Amd opened the door aNd there stood anthony.

Good evening he said

"good evening " i replided and we walked to his car he opened the door for me then got it on his side.

" so what are we going to do"i asked

"its a suprise" he replied " here put this on" handing me a red blind fold.

i stuck the blind fold on and we road in the care for like 30 minutes and then the car stopped. i heard his car door oprn and close then he opened my door and helped me out. he walked me acrossed a rough uneven path way. Anthony took the blind fold off and i gasped.

we where in a clearing with tons of candles. there where pink, red, purple and blue candles all in a circle surrounding a red and white cheakers blanket. there was a picnic basket in the middle of it.

"like it"anthony asked.

"no"i said and his face droped "i love it" graving him and pulling him in to a hug.

vote coment and fan

so its finaly been posted yay. sorry it took so long but i really didnt have any ideas on what to do.