Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Rockies pro-

Okay I'm 17 years old and I have chocolate brown eyes and dirty blond hair. I'm not over weight but I'm not stick thin. I'm just the perfect me.

I'm going grocery shopping for the family because everyone at my house is sick but me. As I was going down an isle a guy pulls out a gun and says "drop to the ground or I'll kill you all" as he waves the gun around.

Of course everyone dropped to the ground except this really attractive guy. He was in the same aisle as me. He said calmly "Alright buddy just drop the gun."

Before anyone could react the gun went off and the attractive guy got shot in the arm. Everyone but me started to scream. I was in shock. As the gun men walked to another aisle. I knelt down to see how bad the wound was. The guy was gasping for air. I knew he was in a lot of pain. So I tried to get the bullet out. I had some tweasers in my purse and the bullet didn't go far in his arm.

Once I got the bullet out I freaked out. The wound on his arm started to close. I looked him in the eyes not believing what I was seeing.

Then I asked him quietly "How is that possible"

But before he could answer gun shots rang out all around us, and I knew that things were not looking good for us. The robbers were killing everyone. I had to think quickly. On how to save us.

I looked around us seeing all the different items we had around us. All around us was toilet paper and paper towels. And I remembered when I was a kid hiding behimd them and scaring my parents. So I ran over to were the shelves are and removed the toilet paper which happenes to only have
a few packs on the shelf and I drag the mysterious guy over to the shelf and hid him and myself behind the toilet paper. I looked over at him and he was looking at me with these wide eyes. I put two fingers to my lips telling him to stay quite.

When the guy got back to were we were he started to curse up a storm because we weren't were he left us. My heart was leaping out of my chest. I thought for sure that he would spot us. I had this urge that I needed to protect this stanger but I did not understand why.

After a minute I heard the attackers footsteps walking away. So, I whispered to him "I'm going to distract them you try to get away."

I quietly crawled to the pots and pans to start making noises. Then I see more the one person come running. Crap there's more than one of them. Then they fired at me. One hit me in the shoulder another in my stomach and just barley grazed by head.

I gasp in pain. As I was going down I locked eyes with the mystery boy. I locked eyes on the most gourgous blue green eyes I had ever seen as I fell into oblivion.

*************

Anthony's Pov:

I was going out shopping for my party tonight. I turned 18 today and I knew I would meet my mate today. I was going down a random isle because there was this smell that was driving my wolf nuts. Oh did I mention that I'm a werewolf.

When I saw this dirty blond hair girl that I was pretty sure the smell was coming from. When all of a sudden a guy pulls out a gun and starts waving it.

I say "alright buddy just drop the gun." Of course that makes him shoot me. I hear screams all around me. Then the one girl comes over and checks the wound out.

I'm thinking 'ya I'm alright I just got fucking shot.' then gun shots rang out. She tensed and she got the bullet out of my arm. I knew she saw that I was healing rapidly and I shouldn't have been.

So she got up and made a hiding spot for us in toilet paper. Out of all isles she was in the toilet paper one. Then I heard footsteps walking close to where we were hidden. Then the swearing started.

Then she said "I'm going to distract him. You try to get away. After she left I got up to go after her. I couldn't let her go get herself killed I think she's my mate. Then I hear multiple gun shots and I took of running to where she was.

I saw her start to go down. We made eye contact and knew she was my mate. Mate go help her my wolf snarled and I knew if I didn't change her she would die soon. so I bite into her neck. Marking her and starting to transformation.

I couldn't let her die when I just found her. She could hate me all she wanted but at least she would still be alive. So I picked her up bridle stile. I had forgotten about the goons and I heard more gun shots.

I let my wolf surface and snarled at then "To leave me the hell alone. I was using my alpha voice so they were cowering. I just walked right out of there with my mate in my arms.

I gently sat her in the back seat. Now all I have to figure out how I'm going to explain this to her.

vote and commet plz iell me hoe you live so far.

yay chapter one is done.

thanks for reading