chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Rockie Pov)

What the fuck does he mean by mate!!!!!!!!!

I think you need to calm down.

What the hell I thought looking around the room noticing that the rooms a lavender color. The bed I'm in is I think a queen size bed. The sheets are black silk.

This is Kristen

Ahhhh Where are you

I'm a part of you. That only was you would see me is when you transform in a month when your body has time to recover and convert. And that hunk of a guy is our mate.

Hey that's the guy from the store who got shot.

No dip Sherlock.

What's a mate?

Ask him he will explain everything.

"What the hell is a mate?" I yelled.

After a while Anthony said "A mate is like a soul mate. You other missing piece of yourself." I nodded in agreement. This is legit.

"I'm rockie. I whispered. I looked around and saw an alarm clock and it read 7:15. Oh shit. I was support to be home hours ago.

Anthony must have saw my expression and asked "What's wrong?" he had a worried expression on his face.

"I told my mom I would be home around 4 and its 7 now. You see my parents and sister are home sick. So I went out to get soup for them." He nodded as I said that.

"Come on then." He said I gave his a confused look. And he continued "So I get you home." I nodded. He led me into a huge kitchen. All the items are white and the walls are black and the floors cheeked in black and white.

He opened a cabinet and pulled out cans of soup. I looked at him. "So you have the soup for your parents." I nodded then gave him a hug.

He then led me to a red 2011 Camaro. He opened the door for me. And got in on his side. "Okay." He said I nodded. "You can't tell your parent that you're a werewolf or about what happened today." I burst out laughing. "what." He said

"I figured that out already." I gasped trying to catch my breath.

20 minutes later we pulled in my drive way.

"Bye" I said take the soup getting out of the car. But before I could get out he kissed me. And I melted right there. Then he pulled away "bye" he whispered

I walked in to my house putting the keys on the table. And yelled "Mom, dad I'm home sorry I'm late." I walked into the kitchen. Which was decked out in pink. We even had checkered pink and white tile. The fridge was black with pink lining.

I got out the cook where and started cooking the soup. When it was done there was a knock on the door. I went and answered it. It was Anthony.

Ask him what her wants

But before I could get a word out he kissed me. When he pulled away I whispered "Would you like to stay for dinner." He nodded. I blushed "Would you help me bring this soup to my parents." Crap what did I do. They're going to kill me. Too late now.

"Sure. I would love to." I nodded I handed him 2 bowls and took a third. Time to face death.

(Anthony pov)

After I kissed her she got out of the car. And walked into her house.

What are you doing go after her.

I sat in the car for 15 minutes. Then looked around at her house. It was a 2 story house and there where rose bushes. I got out of the car and knocked on her door. When she opened the door I kissed her.

She whispered "Would you like to stay for dinner." I nodded. She blushed "Would you help me bring this soup to my parents." She said seductively.

I follow her into the house. Her kitchen was all pink, black and white. She handed me 2 bowls to a room who's I assumed was her parent's room. Time to woo her parents into liking me.

"Mom. Dad. This is Anthony." She said to her parents.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. and Mr. ................) I stuttered realizing I don't know her last name. I blushed.

Nice going Mr. big shot

Not my fault I don't know her last name she never told me.

"It's Simpsons Hun." Her mom said I nodded not sure what to say. Then her dad "

If you're staying no funny business." I nodded again felling really unconvertible. Then I followed rockie. But decided to go into the living room. I sat on the couch. And looked around. The couch was a reddish color. The walls where white. And the carpeted was brown.

There was a flat screen TV on the wall. There was a love seat the same color as the couch. And a glass coffee table.

Mark her now

Her parents are here

Soooooooooo

No I will soon but not now. Rockie came back into the room. With two bowls off soup. We ate in silence. Then I blurted "Would you be my girlfriend?" she blushed but nodded yes. Yes first step.

"So do you want to watch a movie?" she ask

"Sure you can pick." We ended up watching FWB. She got a blanket and sat by me. And rested her head on my shoulder. About half way through she was asleep. I sat there watching her sleeping and fell asleep soon after.

Don't forget to vote comment and fan. :P