Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Rockie pov)

Chapter 4

I woke up to the sounds of giggling and flashing lights. I groaned who in there right mined would wake me up first thing in the morning. I had the best nights sleep. So i tryed to go back to sleep. So i snuggled into my bed. Only then realizing im not in my room. I jumped up opening my eyes to see where i was. I was in the living room asleep on the couch and the thing i was laying on was anthony.

I blush "morning." he said

"good morning " i wispered. He stud up rapped his arms around me and kiss me.

Then there where more flashes of light. I ran after my sister i chAsed her into my parents bedroom. When i got in there she was showing pictures to mom and dad.

Im in soooo much trouble. I walked into the room and said "mornong."

"what have you been doing."my dad asked

"Nothing daddy we just fell asleep last night watching a movie." i said

" Now wherd is this boy." he asked as anthony walks in the room. "im sorry that i was in your house invited sir." anthony said. With his head down in shame. Then he brings his head up. And walks to the living room.

"so why dont you stay for breakfist." my mom sudjected. Anthony nodded his head and walked out of the room. Then i fallowed him in to the living room. I sat down next to him.

"soooo....." i said "what now?"

Vote

Vote

Vote

Vote

Sorry if theres not much i have writters block and dont know what to writr anymore. Sorry