Author #24: Anonymity16L

Isa siyang beginner sa mundo ng wattpad. Isa siyang bagong Author na gustong maginspire ng tao dito sa watty.

---------------------------------------------------

Personal Info Section

Name: Gray Austin Scheil

Age: Too young to think; Too old to dream.

Location: Somewhere where English is basically an everyday medium.

Birthday: July 16

Status: My heart’s already taken and my head’s resting on her thighs. And yeah. She loves me too.

Wattpad info Section

UN: Anonymity16L

Member Since: Dec. 12, 2012

Votes Received: Kind of a starter. Lol. 2 votes received.

Stories (List your stories and Give a short detail about your story e.g. genre):

-Withered

This story revolves around a 17-years-old guy with an unusual power. Set in a dystopian world where infertility is rampant, he must blend with the crowd and be careful of his actions if he wanted to live normally through the rest of his life.

Genre: Young-Adult Dystopian Sci-Fi

Questions:

When did you start writing?

-Since when did I start writing? I vaguely can remember but I think I started this course when I was a second year high school. Yeah. Sorry if I have a lame memory gap. Excuse me.

Who are your inspirations in writing?

-My family, my friends, and God, of course.

What inspires you to write?

-Well, I’m too lame not to admit it, but yeah. I have no inspirations. Haha. You know that feeling when something pops-out in your head and all you can do is to write and write and write ‘cuz you cannot convert it into art. But writing is an art, too. But not that ‘Art’ as drawing can be grouped . . . somehow. Lol.

What motivates you to keep on updating your stories here in wattpad?

-I’m practically new here in Wattpad. But I think those people who have read my story. I actually stored my stories inside my lappy and my friends have the knack on hunting my works down, read it, and give inconspicuous flattering praises and compliments that sounded poison to me. Lol.

How did you find out about WATTPAD?

-My friends! They keep on blubbering about a website named Wattpad. That time, e-books are rampant in our campus. Since curiosity got the better of me, I browsed it on the net. And voila! It’s an addiction rarely giving headaches to me and everyone around me. (Despite the fact that honestly, I got the tendencies of having a Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Oh the powers of Google! Lol.)