Author #8: @blackboneprince

Isang author na hindi alam kung ano ba siya. hehe. Isang author na unpredictable daw and Do what he wants and update whenever he wants.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Info Section

Name: Sage Gabriel Castillo

Age: 16

Location: Calamba, Laguna

Birthday: October 10

Status: Awesomely available

Wattpad info Section

UN: BlackBonePrince

Member Since: Member since March 2013, but user since September 2013

Votes Received: Only 643. I know it isn’t much. You’re free to laugh, though.

Stories (List your stories and Give a short detail about your story e.g. genre):

Sparks, Bro (Currently Rewriting) – a story about two different types of campus heartthrobs who just can’t stand each other and how they find out that there’s more to their explosive rivalry than meets the eye. A chance for some sparks, maybe?

Scuffles In The Attic – a short story about a boy and his life inside the dark room which has been his home for his whole life and how a faint scuffling one day changed his viewpoint of the world forever.

Bottled Affection – a story about Jenna, a girl who has magic. She has to save his father’s life, along with the rest of Magadea (the island of magic), by creating the perfect love potion to lure the Pinunong Mago into doing her bidding. But a young healer, Lucas, will try to stop her in doing so. Will she succeed or will her love for the young healer be greater than the potion she’s making?

Lilith Told Me To (One shot) – the story of four friends and how a girl named Aly, with her doll, haunts them after they took her virtue and life. This is a group work made by our team for PBBWatty.

An Odd Diversity of Humor and Tragedy (One shot) – a feature article I made when I was in high school. It’s self-explanatory and I really encourage people to read them on their own volition. It’s very fun to read.

An Odd Diversity of Peace and Madness (One shot) – another attempt to write an Odd Diversity. Haha.

Poems and Sentiments – just random poems I made up that reflect to my ever-changing mood and mind.

Questions:

When did you start writing?

                When I was in high school. I didn’t know I have a potential in writing until my teacher told me to write an article as a project. And voila!

Who are your inspirations in writing?

                If you mean the people who I idolize in writing, then my answer would be J.K. Rowling, Veronica Roth, Cassandra Clare, John Green, Stephen King, Margaret Stohl, Erin Morgenstern, Pittacus Lore, Alex Flinn, Gregory Maguire, Mitch Albom, Michelle Hodkin, Tahereh Mafi, Ransom Riggs, Rick Riordan, Cornelia Funke, and the list goes on.

What inspires you to write?

                I don’t think I have a writing inspiration. Things just pop in my mind in the most unexpected times, and that’s why I always have a pen and a small notebook in my pocket. A thought would hit me while I’m eating siomai or picking my nose, and I would have to stop what I’m doing to write the idea down so I don’t lose it. Haha.