Transitions

Chapter 4

Arabella's POV

Axton studied me for a minute, trying to figure out why I just sat on the bed and watched him. Then it hit him and he stepped backwards.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes. You have a shit ton of explaining to do mister." I said sternly, glaring at him.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Because I'm your mate. I'm also the Alpha's Daughter. And I'm a curious person, tell me."

Axton swallowed, turning to face the door, then he began to speak.

"Well.. it started around a year or so ago, I'm not sure what happened. I didn't know you were my mate yet, but something was wrong. My wolf was going crazy. So me being me, I let him out." Axton started, rubbing the back of his neck as he continued to stare at the door. I think he was afraid I'd murder him with one look.

"Well. He took off, he freaked out and ran into town. There, he shifted back into my human form but refused to give me any control. He went nuts, he began to break into things, vandalize property, everything you would said don't do. And I didn't have any clothes on while this happened, which made it 10 Times worse. Kilo just wouldn't listen to me. The security cameras caught my face and ever since then I've been wanted. Then today, when you just ran off he lost it again. Kilo tore around the city like a madman looking for you, and when I saw you dancing in the dance study, there were men watching you and recording you. Kilo got even more mad at destroyed everything in his path." Slowly, he turned around to face me. Tears in his eyes as he studied my face.

"Oh.." was all I could say, I caused some of this.

"But now it's too late, I don't want to stop."

"WHAT?!" My eyes shot up as I looked at my mate in horror.

"I can't stop."

"Stop what?"

"Being a criminal. It's who I am. And I'm going to get out of this place, with or without you." Axton stated, his eyes darkening as he face hardened. He wasn't joking, Kilo was getting to him.

"Axe, you don't want to do this-"

Within seconds Axton was gripping my hips tightly.

"You're coming with me princess." He growled, before picking me up and hoisting me on his hip, as he carried me towards the door. I was wide eyed and stunned, but soon snapped back to reality, and began to thrash around.

"Put me down right NOW!" I shouted, banging on his shoulders. He just merely chuckled as he ripped the door off its hinges. The alarms rang as he carried me down the hall, guards running every which way. All I could do was yell.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Nevaeh's POV• (oooohhh)

Arden looked at me worriedly. Ara has been gone for several hours, we were afraid something happened. Weston has been going nuts, ranting and raving about how his sisters Mate was so childish.

"Have you seen her?" Connor, our beta, asked as he sauntered into the kitchen where we were all located. I slowly shook my head.

"No. She left to go to the prison 5 hours ago, visiting hours ended an hour and a half ago." I murmured, trying to think where'd my daughter be. The Radio suddenly caught my attention. The words made my stomach flip.

"Security cameras caught criminal Axton Pierce and what looks to be a girl with him just rob a clothing store, though they didn't seem to take too much money they did take a ton of expensive clothes and shoes. The girl had long black hair and icy blue eyes, he mentioned the name Ara when speaking to her. If anyone catches these Partners in Crime please contact the police."

My whole world froze as everyone in the room turned and looked at each other. My daughter and her mate just went nuts. Arabella was a criminal.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Cloud's POV•    (Ara's Wolf)

With a grin I raced out of the store with multiple bags. My mate smiling right back at me. I finally took control over my human and now I could be free. I didn't mind stealing from stores, I just wanted to be with my mate.

"Where to next Ara?" Axe asked as we slid into the truck, tossing the bags in the back seat. He held my hand tightly as he began to drive.

"Any ideas?" I toyed, squeezing his hand as a smile spread on my face.

"I kinda just want to get home now." He laughed, before sliding on his new hat. I quickly slid mine on too. His hat was all black and on the front it read 'King.' Mine was also black, except it said 'Queen.'

"Okay, home it is." I chuckled, and my eyes flickered towards the road. A grin still on my face.

Goddess this is great. Now if only momma would be proud of me.

I laughed lightly, until I felt Ara desperately trying to break through.

"AXEY!" She shouted through me, my eyes were wide as he slammed on the brakes and whipped his head over to face me, he had pulled over to the side of the road.

"Yes Ara?" He asked, slightly concerned and irritated with me. Well her.

"HELP ME!" Her voice cracked. I could do anything, I shook my head violently.

"What do you mean hon?"

"My wolf, Cloud, she has control of me!" Ara's voice was desperate. I watched him glare at me.

"Cloud?"

"Yes baby?" I purred, a smirk on my face.

"Give me back my babygirl." His voice was cold and harsh.

"Technically I am also yours."

"I want Arabella. She's my mate."

"So am I."

"I. Want. Arabella." He growled, raising his hand to slap me. I flinched backwards in surprise.

"Fine fine okay, goddess."

Then I watched my world fade black as I gave the stupid human control all over again. Even if she didn't deserve it, because I love him.

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVELIES!!

Sorry for the delay but here is your promised chapter! Now I probably won't post until after The holidays so I apologize deeply but yea. Buh bye my smol beans!

Like

Comment

Share

Eat Nutella (except Kadee)