20: Spills & Markets

A/N #SOSto1Million !!!!!!

SPILLS & MARKETS

~

Zayn please remember to take out the trash on time when it’s week. We keep missing collection day okay. –Liam xx

Z you haven’t written in two weeks! –Ni

Lol this is fun. Entry snooping again heheheh –Harry x

When you see this message take out the trash –Louis

Um, okay. I don’t really like the fact that these four boys decided to disrespect my personal pages that I’ve been given to write this entry to write some dumb reminders.

You don’t see me going to Liam’s next pages and scribbling in beg letters that he needs to mind his own fucking business.

I’m not pasting pictures of banana trees on all of Harry’s pages.

No.

You wanna know why?

Because I’m a very respectful person, unlike those four.

“Siri,” I called into my phone. “What’s the weather gonna be like today?”

“Checking on it…” Siri replied, and I spun the wheel to make a right turn. Louis groaned from beside me and I rolled my eyes at him.

A chart for the day’s weather popped up on my phone screen.  “Looks like there’s gonna be a snowstorm. Wear a jacket, Zayn.”

My eyes widened and I nearly dropped my phone. “A snowstorm?”

“Yes, have you heard me correctly?”

“But it’s May.”

“This is not my problem, Zayn.”

“You’re the one that gave me this information.”

“I’m not the one that decides the weather.”

“How about you go fuck yourself then, Siri?”

“How about you go fuck the weather, since you’re so caught up on it?”

My mouth fell open as I reread the line of words just to make sure that Siri had actually said that. Maybe I had heard her incorrectly, but when I checked it said those same words. I shook my head slowly in surprise. I never knew Siri had it in her.

“Who are you talking to?” Louis whispered, hugging himself tighter. I took my eyes off the road just for a second to look at him. His hair was splayed over his shiny forehead, which was glistening with what looked like sweat. He was shaking slightly

I reached my hand out and felt his forehead. “You’re burning up, Lou,” I muttered, my voice etched with worry.

You may think that I can’t actually feel anything, that Zayn Malik does not ‘care’ or ‘worry’ about anything. I’ll have you know that although this is true at times, I’m not (fully) that person. I love all my bandmates because they’re all brothers to me. I love my fans, I love reading as a pastime, I love my family and other friends, and I love my life at the moment.

What I don’t love is Siri. What a bitch.

“Mmm hmm,” Louis hummed in reply. Two seconds later he was knocked out.