CONTEST! ^.^

Haiii everyone! It's only been a day, but I'm back :)

In honor of reaching 12.3k reads and over 600 votes, and because I want to see your take on S.O.S Harry (being the idiot that he is), I'm here with a stunning opportunity!!! *cue Jeopardy music*

Do you like S.O.S?

Do you love the idea of the boys reading fanfiction?

Are you looking for M-O-R-E?!

Then read on...

All you have to do is write a one shot based off of this sentence:

It all started when I danced as a banana and read some fanfiction about how I got addicted to fanfiction which got me addicted to fanfiction.

Which basically means, you write a one shot about Harry dancing in a banana suit, and then he starts reading S.O.S, which is how he gets addicted to fanfiction...(if you didn't get it).

Just dedicate the story to me, I'll check it out, and there will be three winners:

First place-I follow you, give you a dedication on Harry's next chapter, and comment/vote all chapters on two of your stories!

Second place- I follow you, and comment/vote all chapters on two of your stories!

Third place-Vote for all chapters on one of your stories!

If I could give you money, I would...but alas, I am a broke joke. :D

I'm excited for this! But if no one enters, I'll just delete this, forget about it, and walk away embarassed...

I'm giving you 12 days to work on it! Please tell me if you're entering or if you need extended time! (So you have until 10/26/13)

The winner will be announced in the beginning of Harry's next entry :)

Good luck!

And remember,

the funnier the better ;)

(Thank you to @ErinAC for giving me this idea, love you lots)

Totally unrelated, but I sort of want to start a #SOSHarryBeLike hashtag on Twitter...