17: Battles & Returns

A/N okay helloooo this was a fast update. whoopee.

erm so can you pleasee do me a favor, if you're not following me could you check to see if findings & vocals is still there or if ts a private chapter? idk wattpad said they were privating it and i just wanna know.

but enough of that! here's that thing you've been waiting for

BATTLES & RETURNS

~

My phone fits in my hand like it’s made just for me,but bare this in mind - it was meant to be.

And I’m lining up the words with the letters on my screen; and it all makes sense to me.

Mrs. Yiang is a crazy bitch who needs to be locked up.

Cause it’s fics, it’s fics, oh it’s fics, I need to read.

I’m in love with fanfiction, and all its crazy things.

You’ll never love your fics half as much as I love them. And you'll never treat those girls right, darling, but I want you to. If I let you know I read them too. Maybe you'd love your writing like I love you.

Well, that was just a little preview of ‘Crazy Things’, our new single from our next album that we’ve titled ‘That’s Not My Baby’! Also on the album are ‘Live before Child Support Catches Us’, ‘What Makes You Not Look So Pregnant,’ and one of my favorites, ‘Half an Update’!

Bet you didn’t think Niall Horan had it in him!

Okay, okay, okay, it’s time for me to get back on topic. Where did Louis leave off again? Oh, right.

No! Anything but the shaving crème!

I groaned, shifting in my position and turning over. What the hell was that, and why was it disturbing me from my sleep?

The room was silent again and I let out a tiny breath of relief, curling up and closing my eyes tighter.

Of course, the Gods above weren’t on my side and the screaming kept up again.

I’m no drug addict! Take that back!

“Oh, c’mon,” I grumbled, shooting up.

For some reason, when I was finally fully awake I had no idea where I was. I remembered being in the hospital the previous night but I didn’t recall leaving it.

I looked beside me, noticing Zayn on the opposite edge of the couch. He was letting out soft, light breaths as he slept and I didn’t want to disturb him.

Liam was still in his hospital bed, everything looking right for him, and Harry looked to have fallen asleep on the chair next to it. Half of his body was on the bed, his head turned to the side as he let out loud snores. I cringed watching.

So where was the screaming coming from? And why was I the only one hearing it? Was I hallucinating again?

I slowly stood up, stretching before placing my arms back at my sides. My eyes travelled across the room, trying to find something out of the ordinary.

Nothing seemed to be out of place, so I shrugged and was about to head back to sleep when a soft whimper was heard near me.

I stopped and turned my head towards it, immediately noticing Louis hunched over on the chairs in the corner.