28: Dinners & Zebras

A/N: oh my god

guYS ANNOUNCEMENT OK SO I HAD LIKE AN EPIPHANY THING AND I WAS LIKE "OH MY GOD I CANT END THIS STORY THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I DIDNT DO" AND LIKE YEAH I SORT OF STRAYED AWAY FROM THE MAIN POINT OF IT SO LIKE YEAH

IM NOT ENDING THE STORY ANY TIME SOON? LIKE IDK I JUST DIDNT WANT TO MAKE A SEQUEL SO YEAH THIS ISN'T THE LAST HARRY CHAPTER!!!!!!

AND IM SO EXCITED LIKE IM ADDING NEW CHARACTERS AND YEAH FUN

ENJOY THIS HARRY CHAPTER

DINNERS & ZEBRAS

~

“Oh my God, what is that sound?” I asked, leaning forward in my seat.

Zayn groaned. “It’s the fans. God dammit, I hate them.”

“I don’t get it!” Louis said, throwing his arms up. “It’s in the negatives outside and they still find some way to bother us. I wish I could just like, turn them off.”

“They’re so annoying. Especially the noise they make. It’s like a fly buzzing in your ear. Someone make it stop,” Niall cried.

I nodded. “And then it’s like they’re following you! Everywhere I go, there are more fans! I’m actually starting to regret having them.”

The four us stayed silent as the sound of the fans droned on and on in our ears. At one point I even covered my ears so I wouldn’t have to hear them and curled up on the couch, my arms wrapped around my knees.

“You know what?” Zayn said, standing up and brushing off his jeans. “I’m going to solve this problem, once and for all.”

“Wooh!” Louis started clapping. “You go, Glenn Coco!”

Zayn walked right across the room and, with one yank, unplugged the fans from the wall socket.

“Amen!” Niall screamed. “Thank you, Jesus!”

“Thanks for the compliment, but my name is Zayn.” Zayn winked at Niall before taking the seat beside him on the sofa.

I brushed my hair away from my face after it flopped in front of my eyes. Currently, we were all waiting for Liam to show up so we could all head to Arthur’s place. It was his birthday and as much as we didn’t want to go, he was our manager and had reminded us of the incident where Louis had almost beat him up so we sort of felt obligated to go.

“Hey, you guys know Valentine’s Day is coming up soon, right?” Louis asked.

Zayn nodded. “Yeah mate, how could we forget?” He reached over and pinched Louis’ cheek. “I’ll get you a mirror.”

Louis swatted his hand away from his cheek, a scowl on his face. “Why a mirror?”

“Because you’re a work of art.”

Louis held a hand over his heart. “Bro.”

Niall and I stared at the two, slightly disgusted.

“Uh, anyway,” Niall said in an awkward attempt to steer the conversation in a different direction. “Arthur’s turning sixty-something today. Cool.”

Louis huffed and crossed his arms, the large sweater he was wearing constricting near his middle. “One day I’ll be sixty-something. That’s like, in forty years. I’m so old.”