First bite

Ø  Life isn’t about how you survive the storm. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Ø  Cry me a river build a bridge and get over it.

Ø  Fear of a name only increases Fear within itself.

Ø  Old people started poking me at weddings, saying, “Your next.” So I started doing the same thing at funerals.

Ø  Everybody dies but not everyone lives.

Ø  You smile. I smile. You cry. I cry. You laugh. I laugh. You hurt. I hurt. You jump off a bridge; I’m going to miss your texts.

Ø  You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Ø  Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you’re in it, but the longer you stay in the more wrinkled you get.

Ø  God, if I can’t have what I want, let me want what I have.

Ø  And in the end, its not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.

Ø  The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

Ø  The purpose of life is to have a life of purpose.

Ø  A life without cause is a life without effect.

Ø  Life resembles a novel more often the novels resemble life.

Ø  Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must see inside of you.

Ø  Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set straight for you success.

Ø  Vilionce is never the answer, it’s the question, and the answers yes.

Ø  A good friend will come bail you out of jail…

A true friend will be sitting next to you saying, “Man we messed up.”

Ø  3 out of 2 people have trouble with fractions

Ø  Smile, it will either warm their heart or piss them off… either way you win!

Ø  If I had a dollar for every smart thing you’ve said I’d be poor.

Ø  Do you wanna make money on Facebook? It’s easy. Just go to your setting, Deactivate your account, and GO TO WORK!

Ø  Everything happens for a reason. Except for the things messed up by yourself.

Ø  I wanted to rebel… but my parents wouldn’t let me.

Ø  I’m not random, you just can’t think as fast as me.

Ø  Hot day + cold drink = no worries

Ø  I wish I were a little child again, because bruised knees heal faster, and hurt less then a broken heart.

Ø  If you usually don’t succeed on the first try then skydiving is not for you.

Ø  Dear girls,

If a guy pauses his video game just to text you back,

Marry him

Ø  Tell a girl she’s BEAUTIFUL she’ll believe it for a moment, tell a girl she’s UGLY she’ll believe it for a lifetime.

I asked my friend if he had heard this saying before, after I finished saying the saying he looked at me and smiles, and simply responded, “Tell a girl she beautiful she’ll never believe it, tell a girl she’s ugly prepare to get slapped.”

Ø  If I got a penny for every time I think about you I would have

ONE PENNY

You never leave my mind

Ø  I’m going to take a hot shower; it’s like a normal one but with me in it.

Ø  Random + crazy = me

Me + sugar = disaster

Disaster + me = something explosive

Me + all of these things = world ending

So all together ADVOID ME AT ALL COSTS have a nice day

Ø  Dear math, I’m not your therapist solve your own problems.

Ø  Unless your name is ‘Google” stop acting like you know EVERYTHING

Ø  I’m in shape, round is a shape.