Chapter 6

Your now standing in frount of the Air Temple where Counilman Tezin and his family of airbenders live.

You walk up the steps slowly, timid. You take a deep breath and finally reached the top.

A tiny child with a bald head blasted wind towards your face. You gapsed and squinted.

"What are you doing here?! What is your business here?!" His squeaky voice was cute.

You hold up your hands with a smile. "Woah there, I just need a room to stay at. I'll pay rent." His defense face turned to a smile.

"I'll go ask my parents! I'm Milo by the way!" He snatches your hand and pulls you to the towering building.

You feel like you were speeding through everything. Milo suddenly stops and you had to jump at last second to avoid tranpling the tiny airbender.

But in that event you were too late to see an older man with a long beard and mustache, crashing into him.

"What is this?" He groaned as you both struggled to get up.

Your face catches fire and you felt the need to ajust everything. "I'm so sorry, sir. I just got ripped off by a stupid inn keeper. Meaning I don't have a place to stay. Meaning I'm going to live on the streets." You rambled on but catch your self.

You clear you throat and take a breath. "My mother told me, before she passed, that if I ever needed help was to come here." You look into the eyes of Councilman Tenzin.

He gives you a sympathetic smile and nodded. "Well, we have spare rooms. You don't have to pay rent if you study the art of Airbending. It's starting to get tireing of the same old students each day and night." He jokes.

The three of you laugh for a moment before it was back to business. "So, what is your name?" His voice rumbled the question.

"My name is (y/n)." You started to fidget with your gloves. You look down at your feet.

"Well, (y/n). I'll have Jinora and Ikki show to your room... Is that all you have?" He signals to your sack of belongings.

You look up at him and nod. "Thank you, sir." You bow in respect.

He chuckles. "Please, call me Tezin." You smile and two girls garbed in airbending clothing. You introduce yourself and they do the same.

You follow them, Ikki, the younger one out of the two, talked about everything. Jinora was silent but looked proud--slightly annoyed-- that Ikki remembers in great detail.

Jinora takes the lead and opens the door to your room. It was a lot like the inn but more tranquil.

You shut your open jaw and smiled greatfully. "Thank you." You turn around to see them but they scurried off.

You sigh and sink into the bed. You let your mind wander. I could learn more tricks with airbending... It will be cool. I could apply it to my everyday life... What time is the match again.... I wonder if Bolin will be glad to see me...

And with that you were out like a light.