MacDonalds Madness

Just wanted to say that my brother actually did manage to cut his foot on a water slide. The only difference was that it was three years ago and Chelsea was there! He was whining the whole time he was getting the stitches put in about not getting an ice-block.

Harry and Koala over there —————————-> You'll see why in the chapter.

**********************************************************************************************************************

"Hmmmmmmmmm......... Where to start? Where to start?" I muttered to myself, stroking my 100% invisible and imaginary beard (order one now! Only $9.99!) as I looked around the pigsty that was my hotel room. I can never seem to keep any room clean for more that a day.

It was Friday morning after breakfast. Nothing else interesting happened yesterday apart from the fact that Harry kept trying to improve his stalker skills, but was failing miserably. He needs to take lessons from cats and walk quietly!

Then for some reason, I started thinking about a pond. Probably since I have a pond at my house. So I was sitting there, thinking about a pond. Ha, I'm pondering!

A buzz from the bedside table pulled me from my thoughts. I picked up my phone and clicked the middle button. I have your wusky!! What the fuck?! Who sent this? I clicked down and read the senders name. Nacho Cheese. Who the fuck is Nacho Cheese?

Another buzz interrupted my thoughts yet again. You must give us one million dollars if you ever wish to see your friend again! Okay, this one was sent by Superman. And I had a pretty good guess of who it was.

Dream on buddy. You can keep the hat! I texted back. As I waited for a reply, I scrolled through my contacts. I had five new ones. So the famous five decided to put their contacts in my phone, huh? BBB was Zayn (which I was pretty sure stood for Bradford Bad Boi), Liam's was just Liam, Louis was obviously Superman, Niall was Nacho Cheese and Harry's was Pussy Lover. That's a bit disturbing, so I changed it to McCurly Fries.

But I NEED the money!! was his reply. I grinned before replying, Then stop buying so many flower soaps! It wasn't long until I got another reply, much faster this time. Seriously, what is it with me and flower soaps?! I really couldn't be bothered explaining, so I just said, Ask Haz, he knows.

"HARRY!!! WHAT IS THIS ABOUT ME AND FLOWER SOAPS?!?!?!?" I heard Louis scream from somewhere in the hallway.

"ASK KATE!!!!" he yelled back.

"SHE TOLD ME TO ASK YOU!!!!!" he protested.

"I'LL TELL YOU IF YOU GIVE ME MY WUSKY BACK!!!!" I offered.

"NO!!" Niall's voice joined in.

"NIALL, JUST GIVE HER THE DAMN BEANIE!!!!" Louis yelled at his band mate.

"NEVER!!!" he screamed back. "IT'S MINE!!!"

"THEN YOU OWE ME SIX BUCKS!!!!" I yelled at him, starting to pack my clothes into my suitcase.

There was silence, then heavy footsteps to my room. I looked up to see a sulking Niall hand me my wusky and cross his arms with an annoyed sound while Louis watched him with a stern gaze.

"Thank you very much." I said, ruffling his blonde hair. He pushed my hands away.

"Not the hair!!" he wailed, desperately trying to style it back to it's messy look.

"You never told me you and Zayn swapped minds!" I cried, offended. He just rolled his eyes and left. I went back to packing my bag. After a while, I realised Louis was watching me walk around on my knees, trying retrieve objects from around the room.