I'm King Kong!

This chapter is dedicated to my oldest best friend Christina, also known as OoshPotato on wattpad. Go check out her fan fiction Now I'm Climbing The Walls... I'm so awesome and weird in it!

Plus, she gave me the idea for the start of this chapter on her lastest update, so thank you, you crazy retard. I gave you an idea and you gave me one, highfive! *le highfives face* Sorry!

Picture on the side matches my story!! Thank you to whoever created this picture even though you will probably never see this message but a girl's gotta try, right?

**********************************************************************************************************************

"I'm King Kong!" I yelled, beating my chesty while prancing around my mini version of the Empire State Building created out of plastic cups.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Louis screamed, trying to act like a girl but failing epically. I swear he's more girly than me and I'm a girl! Well no shit Sherlock! Shut up me!

"Hey! I thought I was Ann?!" Harry protested.

"You're not girly enough!" Louis retorted. That has got to be the worst insult that I have ever heard in my life. Like Harry's stupid enough to be offended by that!

"I am so!" Harry tackled Louis to the ground, rugby style. I take that back, Harry is stupid enough to be offended by that crummy excuse for an insult.

"Say I'm girly enough!" Harry demanded as he attacked Louis's sides, tickling him. A screech of laughter erupted from the boy's throat and he kicked his legs outwards which would have been fine if he hadn't of hit my plastic masterpiece!

"Lou!" I yelled, getting nothing but a giggle in return. "That was supposed to be my job! Shit's gonna go down now!"

I grabbed one of his kicking feet and wrestled his shoe off. I ran my fingers lightly down the underside of his foot. I got an insane yelp and laughter and he tried to jerk it out of my grasp but I had a steady grip.

Before I continue onwards with the story, just a quick recap of what you missed. Harry and Louis managed to create an utter mess of the kitchen upstairs with their whipped cream battle and well.... Let's just say we all turned in Santa Claus for a brief period of time. Liam made them clean up the mess and they pretended to be Cinderella and ended up waltzing around the lounge. We'd all given Hunu a surprise and now we were waiting for dinner to be finished plated up. Of course, me, Louis and Harry weren't trusted with these tasks so Harry came up with the idea to recreate King Kong. And that's what you missed on Glee! (sorry, I had to)

"Children, please! Not when dinner's about to be served." Liam's voice interrupted our tickle fight. I jumped up and ran over, hiding behind him.

"They started it Daddy!" I complained in a child-like voice, pointing at Larry Stylinson. "They destroyed my castle!"

"What? No we didn't!" Harry protested. I jerked my thumb to the place where my masterpiece had been. Now it was just a pile of cups. "Oh,"

I stuck my tongue out at him and rushed to get a seat nearest to the mashed potatoes. I love mashed potato; I think I have an obsession with it (along with chocolate) My family used to call me the Potato Queen a few years ago.

"Would anyone like to say grace?" Oliver asked, looking at me. I'm guessing he wasn't sure if I was religious or not.

"Grace!" I yelled and grabbed a heaped spoonful of potato before plonking it on my plate. Olive raised an eyebrow.

"I'm guessing you don't have a religion." He stated.

"Never have, never will." I piled a decent amount of fresh peas onto my plate while everyone else helped themselves to the fest in front of them. "A lot of that stuff just confuses me."