Oh No You Didn't!!

I am currently writing this at school as Wattpad is not blocked here. Whoop whoop! Now I have something to do to pass the time in science. 

I apologised to Liam! Trust me when I say this but I am not an emotions person. I seriously have no idea what to do when one of my friends is crying. It just gets really awkward. I usually send pictures of baby animals to cheer them up.

Picture of the Sky Tower on the side. Harry said he'd bungee jump off it when he came here but he didn't.

***********************************************************************************************************************

"Praise the lord, it's charged!" I cried from inside my room. I danced out, holding my now fully charged iPad above my head and leaped onto my chair. "Hallelujah!" I probably looked so weird right now, but when do I care? My iPad was charged!

I dropped down and landed with a thud on the thinly padded seat, wincing as I landed. "Not to Self – don't drop onto seats, they hurt like hell!" I said to myself, rubbing my behind. I thought for a moment before adding as an afterthought, "Not to Self – stop making notes to self as you never remember them."

I focused my attention away from my throbbing butt and onto my iPad. I flipped open the case and speedily typed in a password. "I have missed you so much my friend," I murmured.

"Hey Kate, what's your password?" Harry asked me cheekily.

"Well it was beebee, but then I changed it a week ago." I answered, clicking on my Wattpad app and continued reading where I left off.

"So what is it now?"

If he thinks he's gonna get my password to my iPad, then he's got another think coming.

"Harry Styles is sexy." I answered, saying the first thing that came to mind. His mouth dropped open.

"Really?" he said in shocked. It was weird because he squeaked, but it was a deep squeak. Is that even possible? A deep squeak. Sounds like a mouse swimming around in the deep end of a pool in my mind. What is wrong with me?

"No you doof! Why would I tell you my password?"

He didn't reply. He was still a bit grumpy about being woken up this morning. That reminds me, I found out how Liam wakes up the boys in the morning! Okay, so what he does is that he gets their alarm clocks, turn them up to the loudest possible volume, hides it on the other side of their room so when they wake up, they have to get up to find it. Liam, you are one smart cookie.

If Liam's a cookie, I wonder what type he'd be. Hmmm, maybe a vanilla, No, that's not it. I know! An oat and raisin since he worries so much about his health. Yeah, that's it. Okay, now I'm just imagining a Liam shaped cookies with raisins for eyes.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hand waving in front of my face. "Hello, anyone in there?" Harry asked.

"What? No," I said, shaking my head. "Sorry, what were you saying?" He chuckled lightly.

"I was telling you that me and the lads are going out to the Sky Tower. We'll be back in two hours or so."

"Bye," I simply said and went back to reading. I heard the door close and I was left to my thoughts. I finished my chapter, then realised I need internet connection to update the next chapter. Dammit!

I locked my iPad and wandered down the hallways, finally coming to the lobby. I turned right and entered the kitchen. Everything was bright and shiny, like always. It was the first time I'd noticed the large calendar hanging above the bench. I scanned my eyes over it, looking for today's date.