Chapter: 7 Medical Freakout

Chapter: 7

Soundwave's POV:

It was so odd to me to relax and open with the femme. It was a whole new experience for me. Something felt like it was blooming inside of me, but I check my vitals and everything was normal. Maybe, it was me feeling completely different. As I watch her learn, it was like I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. It truly was the weirdest experience for me. I never knew that she was so interesting. She most certainly keeps me interested and curious. With a shake of my head, I look around to see if anything was out of place. It was night time and I was walking around the halls. Mostly patrolling, but that was all I was doing.

It was late. Almost everyone was asleep. Knockout was getting some rest, but what concerns me was Starscream. He was still up and it made me nervous. A little anger that the moron bot was still up to his usual tricks that set me on edge. Now, while having to watch out for the new femme bot that was here with us. It's even more difficult to keep her out of his reach. All he has is bad intentions, but she doesn't seem to be bother by Starscream at all. It's truly admirable of her. Only to be foolish and not understanding how far Starscream is willing to go to crush someone. I have seen it more than once. 

*(*

Swiftrunner's POV:

I was feeling restless as I walk around the hallways of the bridge. I try to find Soundwave earlier, but he wasn't on the bridge at all. Hm, something feels like something is happening, but I am unsure why I was feeling this way. With a shake of my head, I kept moving down the hallways. Glancing around and noticing how quiet it was until a patrol passes me by. Surprisingly they greet me with warmth instead of the coldness and hostility that they have shown me when I have first arrived here. Now, being here for a while now. They seem to relax around me. 

My feet guided me to Knockout's lab. The doors were already open and Soundwave was there. He was didn't quite believe whatever Starscream and Knockout were up to. With careful steps, I edge my way closer to see him jabbing his servo at the screen. Knockout spoke, "That's just his brain activity, Soundwave. It's doesn't mean he's functional. It means that if he comes off of the stabilizing support. He'll quickly decline." 

Soundwave shook his head, but my attention was caught to a long wire that was going over to a space in the medic room. I tilted my head in confusion as I don't think that the long black wire was there. Maybe, Knockout put it out there for some reason for Megatron. My optics widen to see Arcee there with her blaster out. A sense of shock rush through me and she narrowed her optics at me as well. I glance over to the others as they were talking about something, but they didn't notice me yet. I use my arms to ask her in silent distress of what she was doing here. Arcee held up the cord and I realized that it wasn't any cord. It was a cord that was hooked up to Megatron and she had someone else with her. She pulled a limp Bumblebee over to her and my mouth dropped open before they disappeared into the small space.

I quickly took my eyes off of that area and felt my energon rushing inside of me. This isn't happening at all. How am I supposed to do this? I don't know. I don't honestly know at all. They were going to notice it immidately and then what position would that put me in? With a mental shake of my head, I turn my optics back on the group. Knockout seem to notice me standing there and he gave me a smirk before asking, "What brings you here, Swiftrunner?"

Soundwave and Starscream turn to face me after staring at each other. "Oh, um..." I was startled. I didn't realize he would have spoken to me so openly. I sheepishly smile while squirming a little under their gaze and earning a weird look from Starscream. Soundwave was much harder to read, but it did little to ease my embarrassment. "I was just wondering if you had anything for me to do, but I can see you're busy with other things. So, I'll...I'll go." I stammered out the last part unable to look at them while turning around quickly to leave.