Chapter: 2 Welcome to Team Decepticon

Chapter: 2

Swiftrunner's POV:

The Nemesis was large and Vehicons were strolling the hallways. Knockout was leading me down the hallway and it was a little nerve-wracking to be here. My optics were flickering back and forth. I was ready for any ambush that could possibly happen. We arrive on the main bridge and we strode through the doors. The bridge was possibly the largest room on this aircraft. The controls were in here and the Vehicons were observing some maps up on the screen.

My optics fell on Starscream and next to him was Soundwave. The eyes and ears of the Decepticons. It seems everything slows down as we were walking closer to both of them. Soundwave wasn't bad to look out and I know he could see me behind his visor. It was a little different in seeing how relaxed he was standing there. Starscream asked breaking us out of our curious gazes toward one another, "So, this is the femme."

"Yes." Knockout nodded while giving me a smirk.

"Welcome to the Nemesis. I am Lord Starscream and next to me here is Soundwave." Starscream introduces himself.

I realized that Soundwave's servos were curling upward into a fist. He only nodded to me and there must be some tension going on between Soundwave and Starscream. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was. "I am Swiftrunner. A neutral bot."

Starscream made an 'hmm' sound and smile wickedly, "Knockout had mentioned that. I am surprised to hear about a neutral bot that hasn't been on either side of the war."

"I wasn't into the whole team side until now," I spoke while flickering my optics back and forth between Starscream and Soundwave. He stood there and it was kind of hard trying to determined in what he was thinking. 

"That is perfect. Maybe, we can sway your mind into joining our side." Starscream spoke while folding his long arms behind his back.

He was a little shorter than I was, but I guess between Knockout and him. It didn't make a difference. Soundwave was the tallest and I shrugged my shoulders, "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't interested."

Starscream gave a dark chuckle, "That is true. Knockout, show our possibly new recruit to her room."

"Right away. Follow me, Swiftrunner." Knockout motion for me to follow him as we walk down the long bridge to the doors that slid open. So far, it was all good.

*(*

Soundwave's POV:

Starscream was thinking about the newcomer and I was quite curious about the femme name Swiftrunner. She would make an excellent recruit if her background comes back truthfully. Starscream spoke up, "I want you to find any records that would explain if there was a neutral side to the war." 

I nodded and for once we were actually agreeing on something. Starscream left the bridge and I turn to the computer to do my research. It will be interesting to find out more about this neutral group that the femme mention. If they were neutral, then there wouldn't be any reports on them at all. We were low on recruits or people to possibly join us, but with her. It would surely stack the odds against the Autobots. 

Starscream wants nothing, but to rule over this ship as the new lord. Megatron is in the medic bay recovering or hopefully recovering on his own. I would really hate to see Starscream take over. It would be a complete nightmare and a disaster. We would surely lose this war if he was put in charge. His attempts were already futile and trying to bring back Skyquake. That ended in disaster as well. He's not fit to rule. 

*(*

Swiftrunner's POV:

I let out a soft sigh of relief before being shown to my room by Knockout. It was a little boring with nothing to really show for, but it didn't bother me any. Knockout smirk, "Anytime and anywhere."