Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

                I saw him calmly talking to my half-sister with a smile. That infuriated me. You bastard! Prepare for a tigress to punch you in your face!

                I ran and pulled him from his collar. Miraculously, I did it without a problem.

                I practically shouted on his face, “You bloody git!! You thought that I can silenced by your money?! DO you really think I’m a disgusting beggar who needs money to be quiet?! I was raised well, you git, I know how to keep a damn secret!! Are you that desperate to keep that bloody thing about yourself a damn secret?! Why don’t you just come out of the closet and beyourself, you twat?!”

                I threw him down the floor painfully and shoved his envelope in his mouth. I looked at my sister and smiled gleefully. “Sorry about that, Anne. Your boyfriend has gone way overboard,” I apologised nonchalantly and left.

                I returned to the lockers and found Camille waiting there patiently. I smiled to her, but when she scooted over to her left and revealed a waiting Janus behind her, the smile disappeared into the abyss.

                “What is he doing here?” I asked Camille, but she replied, “I dun’no. Ask him.”

                I sighed and asked him with displeasure, “What are you doing here?”

                He scratched his back and knelt in front of me—much to my shock. “Hey, what’re you doing there? Stand up!” I told him while pulling him to stand. Everyone was looking at me.

                “I’m so sorry for bringing you to hell,” he started. I was still pulling him up, but he insisted to kneel. What is wrong with this person?

                “I know that already, now, shoo! Stand up and walk away!” I yelled at him.

                “I know you almost died because of me and you recently got bribed by Ryll. I’m here to say sorry in behalf of Ryll,” he said. What did he mean about almost dying? The play pretend was doing fine with me. Well, did he mean the kidnapping part was ordered by Ryll? I did remember Ryll saying something about seeing everything.

                “Fine, fine. I accept your apologies, now, stand up!! Everyone’s looking at you!”

                He finally stood up and handed me a piece of note before pecking a kiss on my cheek. Why did he just do that when everyone’s looking!? I’ll certainly reach the school paper for this. I don’t want publicity anymore!

                I glared at everyone before looking at the note. ‘What’s your ring size?

                I hope I can survive this ruined life…if it wasn’t for that bloody guy…

                I walked around the school with Camille again until I received a message,

                ‘I heard you punched Ryll before I told you he bribed you. How did you know? It could be me, you know?

                I silently gave him a reply, ‘I deduced. Look, I lied about forgiving you. You gave him my locker number, twat!