Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The next morning Hermione rose to the sound of alarm clock, "Stupid clock...better get up," she mumbled to herself. She threw the cover off and shakes her head to get the rest of the tiredness out of her system. She walked to the bathroom took a quick shower, got dressed into her new school robes and walked out of her common room and headed to the great hall for some breakfast.

As she walked down many students greeted her with their 'hellos' and 'good mornings'. She replied happily and continued walking but keeping her eyes out for any mischief. She stops at the door to the great hall where she hears screaming and shouting come from the other side.

"I KNOW IT WAS YOU...YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS...IM GUNNA KILL YOU!" the voice screamed.

"YEH AND WHAT ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO ME ... IM GUNNA KILL YOU FIRST!"

"Boys stop! Calm down Hazza!" Yelled Hermione trying to stop both Louis and Harry styles from firing off another food fight. She had to do something seeing as she is head girl.

Hazza stopped struggling against Hermione and glared at Louis. He turned away from them both and sat down quietly on the Gryffindor table and crossed his arms like a little boy.

Hermione surprised by his actions and the control she had over him smiled down at him.

"That was easy," she muttered under her breath. Hermione looked up at Louis and glared at him. Louis noticed the look Hermione was giving and he grew confused.

"What?" He asked looking anywhere but her face, as if he didn't do anything wrong.

Hermione pulled Louis away from the Gryffindor table so nobody could pry on their conversation.

"Louis Tomlinson! Did you know I'm a witch?" She questioned.

"Duh, you come to Hogwarts!" he claimed pointing at the school, stating the obvious.

"Well did you think that no-one could figure out who did the prank last night by saying a simple spell?" she asked.

"No," he looked down clearly embarrassed and almost as quickly looked back up at her hiding all emotions.

"Do you know why they call me the brightest witch of the age?" She looked at him straight in the eyes and Louis gulped in fear of Hermione hexing him, he had of course heard of the power invested in her.

"Sorry Hermione, but don't tell him I did it! I don't like being blamed..." Louis whimpered.

"Good, now why don't you go apologize and clean up that mess you made like a good little boy?" she stared at him, challenging him not to obey her command.

"K," he squeaked and scampered off to clean up the mess.

A triumphant grin spread across her face and she walked back to the Gryffindor table, which was now free of all mess and sat down. She saw a shadow form on the table in front of her a turned around and saw blond hair and sparkling blue eyes.

"Mind if I take a seat, Hermione?"

"Sure, Niall be my guest" she said after recovering from the shock of a really cute boy and amazing singer asking to sit with her. She smiled at Niall and was about to ask him to pass the marmalade when the two mischievous gryffindors entered the great hall.

Hazza came and sat down next to Hermione not uttering a word, and Louis opposite next to Niall. Louis was quite surprised to find Niall sat at their table.

"Niall?" Louis asked with one eyebrow raised. "What are you...?"

"Louis" Niall acknowledged him but silencing him with a glare and gesturing to Hermione with his eyes.