Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

A ray of sun shines through the window and lands upon a sleeping figure, her chest rising and falling, showing deep signs of slumber. Her brunette hair with signs of fizziness showing fell onto her face as she turned around on her bed. There was a load knocking against the door.

“HER-MI-O-NE” yelled Ron, standing behind the door. “GET UP! GINNY YOU TOO! MUM WANTS US DOWN FOR BREAKFAST! WE NEED TO LEAVE BEFORE 8!” Deciding that both the girls must have been startled and woken up by his voice, Ron descended back down the stairs. On the second landing he heard Fred and George waking up and a load pop noise which startled Ron.  ‘Bloody Hell’ thought Ron going down into the kitchen where Molly was attending Harry, his Dad, Bill, who stayed over to help his Dad with some business trip and Fleur DeLacor who is Bill’s fiancé.  Ron sat down next to Harry and loaded his plate with three of every item of food that was laid on the table.

Upstairs Hermione took a quick shower after Ron had ripped both Ginny’s and her ears with his yelling. She changed into a dress she recently brought. She hardly wore a dress, but decided to give a surprise to everyone that a new Hermione Granger was born that day. Ginny not noticing anything as she still was half a sleep dragged herself into a quick shower after Hermione. When Ginny came out the room she saw a stranger with silky, shiny perfect curled brunette standing before her with a summer dress on.

“Hermione? Wow! You certainly kicked the fashion obsessed witches arse!” Ginny exclaimed.

“Err, thanks Ginny. I was hoping to start a new life today. I want to be a new Hermione Granger; Oh don’t worry I’m still the same on the inside and that know-it-all” Hermione said, doing a turnaround in the mirror to have a good last look at herself. She stopped thinking of what she just called herself.  ‘Wow, slytherin traits are certainly rubbing off me! Can’t let that happen’ she thought, sticking her tongue out as she was thinking.

Ginny stared at her, then shaking her head as she remembered they had to get downstairs to eat.

“Come on Hermione!” Ginny screeched at Hermione, pulling her along down into the kitchen. The smell of freshly baked muffins and bread, bacons and eggs could be smelt. ‘Oh the wonder of Molly’s cooking’ thought Hermione as she sat down. What she didn’t notice was that all the boys at the table stopped eating when she entered the room. Oblivious to this Hermione couldn’t think about what was going on around her as she started to place food that smelt of heaven onto her plate.

“Hermione?” Ron uttered but the food in his mouth made is sound like ‘Er-mio-nee’. Ron looked really confused as the others around him. Never had they seen Hermione looked all ‘girly’ as Ginny would describe it.

“What?” answered Hermione casually as she loaded up some of the food on her plate and began eating.

“Hermione, you look gorgeous in that dress!” Harry exclaimed. A murmur of agreement claimed around Harry.

“Oh, Thanks guys, it’s a change, a new start! Can’t wait to get my NEWTs finished!” expressed Hermione dreamily.

“Trust Hermione to mention NEWTs in a sentence formed” Laughed Fred and George simultaneously.

“Oh hush up, you evil twins!”

“Never” Both twin yelled back her.

“Boys!” Mrs. Weasley interrupted the fight.

The clocked chimed telling the eighth years, and in Ginny’s case seventh year, that it was time to leave and it was nearly time before the strange number of a platform 9 ¾; Hogwarts express would leave.

They all got up, hauling their Gold and Red suitcase out the door.

It was time for their last departure to Hogwarts…

**********************************************************************************

“HEY NEVILLE! LOONY!” Yelled Ron, waving his hand in the air like a madman before getting an elbow dig into his sides by Hermione and a death glare by Ginny.  “Ouch!  Hermione! Oh Fine, Gin stop looking at me like that! Hey loo-Luna I mean!”

“Hey guys! Glad to see you lot back this year!” smiled Neville. Over the past two years of fighting constantly Neville was leaned built. He had a slight scar on his left cheek from fighting a Death Eater. He finally showed his true Gryffindor bravery and now showing his masculine side which made him look handsome.

“Come on!” yelled Hermione. “Get on the train!”

“Chill Mione, the train isn’t going to leave YOU behind” Laughed Ginny making the others laugh too.

The group of teenagers boarded the train and waved goodbye to Mr and Mrs Weasley.

“Stay out of TROUBLE” Yelled Mrs Weasley.

The golden trio and Ginny looked at each other and smiled knowingly. They knew for certain that after seven years of landing in unexpected troubles, the coming year would be the same.

They walked through the narrow corridors of the train looking left and right for an empty compartment. They settled for a compartment which was right at the back of the train. Placing their entire luggage above their heads, they then sat down.

Hermione sat at one end near the window do she could look out at the scenery. Harry sat opposite her. He looked at Hermione for a few seconds in deep thoughts. Harry was about to ask Hermione why she looked troubled but interrupting his silent thoughts, Ron got up and went to their compartment door and stuck his head out.

“Ron, what are you doing?” asked Harry looking now curiously at Ron who wasn’t moving from the door. After a couple of minutes Ron turned around and sat back on his seat next to Harry his face going deep scarlet every second counting. He placed his extendable ears in his pockets that Harry and Ginny had then caught sight of.

“Nothing” Ron huffed remaining silent.

“Ronnikins, what is it? Someone found out your secret?” laughed Ginny imitating the twins, which Ron despised the most.

“Nuffin” he huffed. “The secrets out”. That’s all he said and remained quiet.

Hermione then turned her head so fast that her neck could have spanned. No one questioned him and soon the compartment remained quiet throughout the whole journey. This year was going to be very different.

Sorry its short! But thats how the paln goes for this story!!

Please VOTE and REVIEW!

Until next Tuesday for an update!! Keep an eye out!!