More than this - Chapter 1

1st Chapter-  “Okay, That’s it Fred and George Weasley! You give me the antidote to this horrid mood colour hair dye right now before I consider vanishing all your latest hard working, as you’d say, products where you will never find them again, that includes all your paperwork too!” Hermione yelled at the twins that were standing right in front of me with a smug look on their faces.  Okay maybe a bit smugger, she reckoned! Come on! That is no way they should treat me, I’m not going to stand here and be a victim of their experiment! They have no right!’ She thought.

“Why? We didn’t do anything wrong Mione, did we George?”  Asked Fred. He took a glance at his twin and tried to act all innocent, which was clearly not working for Hermione.

“Why certainly Fred, I absolutely agree with you! My princess Mione, We have the perfect reason as to why we’re experimenting on you, you see, you always have a cute temper and therefore a perfect candidate for us to test it on! You look absolutely fabulous with that shocking now green colour! Oh wait a min!” George turned back to Fred, “Isn’t green, for angry and hint of revenge?” asked George.

George and Fred shot a glance at Hermione before both twins ran out Ginny’s room (where Hermione was staying). Hermione didn’t think twice, so she ran after them hot on their heels.

“COME BACK, THIS INSTANT YOU EVIL LITTLE MUTANTS BEFORE I HEX YOU TO END OF THE EART-“, shouted Hermione before bumping into Harry and Ron stopping her cursing the twins.

“Whoa Mione, What’s wrong with your hair?” Asked Ron, before Harry could nudge him knowing Hermione wasn’t in a good mood. “And saying this, you’re almost acting like a Slytherin and maybe look like one with that green hair!”Ron exclaimed. Harry held back a snigger.

“RONALD WEASLEY, I HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I-“Yelled Hermione getting interrupted again by Harry.

“Hermione, listen you know Ron can’t help it! Ron Leave her alone, and stop acting like you know it! Mione listen, their antidote is hidden in the cupboard on top of the twin’s bed, the password is ‘Mischief always managed’” Harry told Hermione.

Hermione ran up the stairs not waiting for another second with the horrible mood changing dye on her hair and ran into the twin’s room. Knowing that there are booby traps all over the place, Ginny taught Hermione how to get passed them all. She managed to get to the Twin’s bed and with a whip of her wand she whispered ‘Mischief always managed’, where she saw a lot of antidotes. There was a long thin glass holding a Aqua Liquid with the label ‘Mood Changing Dye Antidote’ on it, she grabbed it and ran into her room which she shared with Ginny and took another, this time, cold shower. Hermione stood in the shower letting all the cold water hit her and wash away the headache she was having as well as pouring the antidote on her head.

This is what life was like living with the Weasley and Harry Potter at the New Burrow the summer after the Final battle. The Final war has ended towards the end of Harry, Ron and Hermione’s seventh year. This had resulted in many losses. In the battle of Hogwarts the light side had won after Harry defeated Tom Riddle, whom many were afraid to call Voldemort.  This had only been possible because of the Malfoys. Lucius Malfoy ended up toward the middle of the battle helping the Light side he only did because Voldemort tortured his wife Narcissa Malfoy for helping Harry Potter, by faking to say that he was dead. Draco Malfoy was not a killer, he wasn’t even evil, and he didn’t torture anyone (only with the rude comments). Nobody knew him and what he was really like or what he feels. The only person that had the knowledge of this mysterious Malfoy was Hermione. 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“I…can’t believe…them…they…” laughed Ginny as Hermione told her how the twins had annihilated her.

“Stop laughing it’s not funny, it’s horrible”.

“Your right it’s horribly hilarious, can’t believe that you actually fell into one of their evil “funny” schemes” hooted Ginny going red as her famous, flaming, Weasley hair.

“I can’t believe you’re laughing at me I just got…tortured by your brothers and you…” she trailed off fuming leaving Ginny there trying to hold in her laugher, which she failed to do miserably.

“Oh Mione…you know I didn’t mean it”

Hermione didn’t bother to reply, she just kept stomping up the stairs ‘Any minute now these stairs are going down’ Thought Ginny as she trailed behind Hermione.

Hermione suddenly stopped making Ginny bump into her and muttering a soft curse.

“Shhhhh…….listen” she whispered.

  She heard raised voices, they seeded to be emitting from Ron’s room, and grabbing Ginny from behind her they both crept toward the brown, wooden door.

“…You think I don’t know that Ron… do you think I’m stupid?!”  They heard the unmistakeable voice of the Chosen One also known as the Famous Boy Who Lived. Harry Potter.

Hermione couldn’t make out what they were saying, so she turned to Ginny.

“Hey Ginny, you have them Extendable Ears?” She whispered. “This could be interesting.”

Ginny hurriedly fished out the Extendable Ears from her pocket and put one end under the door and the other end holding it up to their ears.

THANKS GUYS FOR READING!! 

Can anyone think of a good title for this fanfiction? Its weird But it goes so well!! 

Its for all Dramione and Directioners out there!! 

PLEASE VOTE AND GIVE REVIEW!! 

Thanks!!

Saira and Raeesa .xx