Chapter 11

I held my breath after I answered all of the questions the lady asked me. The door was shaking he was pounding on it so hard, I knew that eventually, it was going to break loose. I prayed, and prayed. I thought about opening the window and jumping out, but it was much too high.
"Ma'am, are you still there?" The lady asked.
"Yes." I replied, dryly. The door stopped moving, and I set my phone down. Ignoring what she was asking me. What is he doing? All of a sudden, the doorknob clicked and it swung open. He stood in the doorway, with a screwdriver. He knew what would unlock the door, he lived here a few years prior with me. I picked the phone back up.
"He burst through the door. I-I'm looking at him right now." The phone was silent, as if she was as scared as I was. He walked closer, slowly, I tried to defend myself but he was much stronger. He grabbed my waist and lifted me over his shoulder. I screamed, and kicked. I did everything you were supposed to, but I was in an awkward position to actually do anything harmful. We were out the door, and the cold fall wind and rain ran shivers through me. He threw me in the backseat of something, and duct taped my wrists and ankles. This isn't happening. This is a nightmare. I closed my eyes as hard as I could, tears falling. When I opened them, instead of "waking up" I heard an engine start and tires peeling.