Chapter 3

Tonight was actually me and Jacks 3 year anniversary. We had made reservations at a restaurant down town that we've never been to before. We wanted to have a nice dinner, then just spend the rest of the night together. We both took tomorrow off so we had a 3 day weekend. The reservations were at 11pm tonight, so we only ate a little bit.
"You know I love you right?" Jack said looking up from his pizza.
"Duh! I love you too! And it'll be for longer than 3 years." I said winking. I put my plate in the dishwasher and headed to the bedroom to get ready. Today was a special day, so I wanted to look special. I shut the door behind me and headed to the bathroom for a shower. I scrubbed my blonde hair, I washed my face and body. I got out and wrapped my hair in a towel, then I headed to the bedroom where I was going to get ready.
I pursed my lips and looked at all of the makeup set out in front of me. I sat at my desk, and decided what I was going to do with my face tonight.
A few days ago I went shopping with my cousin to buy a nice outfit for tonight. I picked out a black dress and some new heels. I dont normally dress up or wear lots of makeup. So I wanted to look extra spectacular tonight. I lay the dress out on the bed and brushed through my hair. I shivered at the cold water dripping down my back. I examined myself in the mirror. I grabbed my robe and wrapped it around me. I hugged myself for a minute, letting the soft material really touch my skin. I put my "face" on, and then started to blow dry my hair.
By the time I was finished, my armpits were sweaty as hell and I was ready for a nap.
The things girls do to look good.