Sleepy

Y/N:

I was going into my room half asleep, my boyfriend kept me awake half the night on videochat. "Aw is someone sleepy and needs a nap?" Phil my roommate giggled picking me up bridal style.

I nodded meekly. Dan, my other roommate, crept up behind Phil and smiled at me gently. "Dan a little help here?" I asked praying he would help
me down.

"I um, uh I, I mean, wait hold on um, s-sure I-I-I guess?" He mumbled quietly. I always knew Dan had a crush on me, and a major one at that, but I had a boyfriend already who I loved with all my heart.

Dan gently took me out of Phil's arms and smirked. "Dan what are you doing?" I inquired. "Oh you'll see." Now that he had me in his arms, I started to believe that is was highly unlikely he would ever put me down.

He and Phil raced up to the lounge with me still in Dans arms. They set me on the couch "Wait a second this is the gaming room." and that's when I was the live stream and the hundreds of millions of comments they had rolling in and the tons of people watching.

"Hi guys we brought Y/N here to keep everyone company while Phil and I go grabs some props that Phil forgot." Dan playfully glared at Phil.

They promptly left as to get back quickly and I looked back at the camera. I could care less about keeping the fans company, they all hated me anyways.

So instead I yawned, stretched, curled up, and fell into a deep sleep. Phil was the first back saw me asleep and quietly turned off the live stream.

Dan came up next, he gently picked me up and laid me down on his bed, that's how I stayed the rest of the day.