He catches you singing*

"Y/N!" You hear Dan scream across the flat. "Daniel james howell im trying to film a video." You see your idiot of a boyfriend standing at your door. "I have a video of you already wanna see it?" he said cracking a devilish grin. " Okay fine but what am I doing? I swear if i'm asleep i will kill you!" "No no no your not I promise it's even better." he said quickly handing you his laptop. It was a DAY IN THE LIFE of Dan Phil. "Here let me find it really quick i'm going to post it tonight." You hit the play button. It's both Dan and Phil standing outside the bathroom door. There is music and singing? "Dan" You say starting to shake. "Is that me singing?"You say  by now your even paler than Phil. "Yeah isn't it great!" Dan said enthusiastically unaware that you were having a full on panick attack. "HOLY CRAP Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY!!!" You couldn't breathe that was the last thing you said to Dan before the darkness took over, and the last thing you saw was Dan and Phil both carrying you out the door Dan crying as he did so.

HEY! So did you like that? Do you want a part two? This was written off of personal experience a friend from school once filmed me singing and then he showed it to me i started crying. I LOVE to sing but i hate singing in front of people. I don't even sing in front of my mom. So yeah. Please comment on stuff if you want me to write anything specific. Gooooooodd BYE😝