wake up*

Phils POV
I walk in to me and Dans spare bedroom where my girlfriend Y/N moved in to. I poke my head in to see if she was awake. Nope!  She was sprawled out on her bed like a starfish. "Y/N! Lioness wake up." She moaned and curled in  to a tiny ball like a cat. I swear she is the cutest human alive. I have decided i will have to take some drastic measures. The only song that will wake her up is Act my age one direction/ Victoious Panic! at the disco so I go into my music and select the song turn my phone to the highest volume it can go and blast it.

She looked up at me, gave me a death glare, grabbed my phone and threw it across the hall into Dans room it hitting him on the head. I then turned around to see my idiot of a girlfriend asleep once again. " PHIL! Get over here right now." I walked over a little timid. " I think i'm going to need to take some even more drastic measures." He looked at me like I had just said I was going to shoot his laptop. "Phil you can't touch her neck she hates it even more than me. I still have that scar from when she nearly bit my hand off."
Me and Dan walked across the hall to my fated doom. Dan stood in the doorway I walk right up to Y/N and touched her neck a light little poke if you will.

Your POV

I was having a lovely dream where I was being carried around piggyback style by none other that michael clifford when.... SATAN ASCENDED FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL AND TOUCHED MY NECK! I kind of feel bad for whoever it was. I felt someone touch my neck I instantly bit the persons wrist at the hardest I could and then at full vilosity punched them in the gut making them fall over. I peered over my bed to see this monster but all I saw was Phil on the floor holding his stomach and Dan also on the floor halfway dying of laughter. "YOU ALL WILL REGRET THIS!" you screeched as you ran into the kitchen  them following close behind grabbed all of the cereal and then sprinted back up to you room and hid the cereal in a small box way in the back of your closet where Dan and Phil couldn't reach it.
"NOW YOU SHALL PERISH WITHOUT YOU BELOVED CEREAL!!"  This soon became a full on prank war which you won every time.

Hoi i'm not dead i swear! I have both else to say but Goooooooooooddddddd BYE😝