I can sing??*

The last thing I saw was Dan and Phil carrying me out the lounge and Dan was crying.

"Uugg." You moaned. You had a splitting headache as you usually do after you have a panick attack. "Y/N! Dan come here quick!!" It was Phil. Why on earth was he screaming? "Y/N are you okay did I cause this i didn't mean to i'm soo sorry." Dan said sitting at the edge of your bed. Of course you were okay but you have extreme anxiety over your singing voice and this is what happened when people caught you singing. "Yeah i'm okay my head just hurts. I guess bows a good time to tell you guys i have really bad panick attacks when people hear me sing." you say chuckling a little. " Y/N I thought you were dying or something serious on that hand."  " No no but Dan why are you so sad? I can sing if you want although you might explode from my horrible voice." You said worriedly. You cared about Dan so much you were willing to do anything for him. " No don't sing! What if you have another attack!" Dan practically screamed. " No I won't they only happen if I don't know i am being heard." You say calmly. " Okay i do really want to hear you sing." Dan said honestly. "Okay here goes nothing.

So that is all for this and PLEASE comment if you guys want i will actually put up a video of me singing a part of a song and you
guys can see first hand how horrible i am at singing *yay*
Sooooooo Goooooooooood BYE😝