Dont wake me up*

WARNING this might be depressing beacuse i'm really kinda depressed today or right now whatever.Lets get going.

YOUR POV
It's been about two years since i died on the inside. I was a small flower delicate and sweet, but then some one came and took all of my petals. Leaving nothing but a sad broken little girl. My family is what means the most to me then one of my family members decides it would be okay to rip away my whole world. My cousins were my everything. When I met Dan i was happier. Not today nothing could fix me today. My cousin was turning 21. (18 irl) I don't want to lose her. I don't cut that would be to obvious so instead less obviously I use a pen with a rounded cap and shove it into my hand. " Phil! Do you know where my pens are i can't find any." I ask Phil beacuse Dan was on holiday but was coming back today. "No, I haven't seen them. Why?"I walked up to him tugging at my jumper sleeves. ""What's that in your hand?"

Phils POV

What's that on your wrist? I asked i knew she was depressed but i didn't think she would go that far. I grabbed her wrist and pulled up her sleeve to reveal hundreds of marks. Tiny little circles from the pen cap. "Y/N! How could you!" I sob She just looked at me with a sorry look and walked out. I decided to call Dan and tell him. "Dan you need to get here quick! Y/N is self harming and has been for a while I think you need to get here quick!"

Dans POV

After Phil called me I was shocked I called an uber which arrived instantly. Thank goodness. I ran into the flat to see Phil sobbing. I stood in the doorway. "Phil where is Y/N?" I asked quietly like he would break at any moment. " I-in the bathroom she won't come out." He said sniffing. I walked upstairs to the bathroom and opened the door which was unlocked. I saw red lots and lots of red. I pass a blade and a note by the door crying I read the note. " Dan I will always love you. Please don't wake me up. Goodbye angel." Green day was playing in the back round. I sat down to Y/N's limp body and held her. "Goodnight bear. Sweet dreams, I love you." I said and cried holding on to my sweet Y/N softly singing."Here comes the rain again falling from the stars. Drenched in my pain again becoming who we are."

Goooooooooooddd BYE😝