3 years later chapter 13

3 years later

Chapter 13

Here is the next chappy!

******************************************************************************************

Eva's POV

"Well if that is the case i am coming with you" he said

"What???" i ask him, thinking that i herd wrong.

"I said that i will come with you to London" he repeated slower.

"No!"i answer

"Eva i am going to come with you" he said sternly, that just made me snap, first my best friends true love is in hospital and she needs me right now and i am not there for her, now this guy thinks that he can boss me about, HELL NO!!

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" i ask not caring that i am shouting and taking all my anger and pain out on him. "how dare you tell me who i can travel with, you are not coming to London with me, do you understand, I AM NOT TRAVELLING WITH YOU! GET THAT INTO YOU THICK HEAD" ok i wasn't shouting i was in hysteria, and i could feel the hot tears streaming down my cheeks, fuck i don't need this right now, i have to pack and buy a ticket to get to Gabby and support her. But all the shock hits me and i feel weak and light headed, nearly dropping onto my knees but John caught me around my waist and sat down on the floor pulling me into his lap. I couldn't care that i was suppose to be angry or pissed at him, right now i needed a shoulder to cry on, and with that i started to weep all my heart out........................

When i realised that i had not only cried my last tears out but also soaked John's shirt i got up, cleaned my face and faced John who was still on my bedroom floor.

"Thank you, i really needed that release" i said shyly only just realising that i just showed him the most venerable side of me. I went to the wardrobe and took out my suitcase and stated to pack. I left a fresh set of clothes to wear after i shower and get ready to leave for the airport. I ask John to leave so that i could get ready for my shower.

After my quick shower i get ready and head downstairs with my bags packed. I head towards the living room....

"Mum, Dad" i call them to attention

"Whats wrong hunny?" my Dad asks

"I need to go back to London!" i say knowing that i would have to elaborate as the reasons why i am leaving this early.

"What? Why?" my mum asks shocked

"Gabby's boyfriend has had an accident and she needs me right now, mum she doesn't have anyone else that she can lean on, i need to be there for her. I have packed and i am ready to go to the airport" i look at my parents for their response, hoping that will understand.

"Well you can't go alone....." my dad says, i was just about to protest when........

"she won't be alone, i am going with her"