3 Years later chaper 2

3 Years later Chapter 2

*******************************************************************************************

'BING' went the seat belt sign, I buckled up and prepared for the flight.

I have a confession to make I am kind of scared of planes. Like I said I haven't been on a plane for 3 years, I never liked them in the first place, I hate it when it sets off, that feeling where the air is compressed onto your chest, and you feel pushed back onto your seat and also when it lands it feels like your on one of those really ruff roller coasters, just thinking about it gave me goosebumps on my arms.

It took 2 hours to reach Aeroporto S.A.G.A, I tried to sleep during that time but all I could think about was how my holiday ended the last time I went to Manoppello, I could never forget the pain I felt when I realised how stupid I had been the whole time thinking that he..... I was drawn back out of my thoughts when I herd people clapping at first I was confused then I realised that we had landed safely, I look towards by parents seeing that mum was asleep on my dads shoulder and dad had his head on mum, I unbuckled my seatbelt I shook dad gently;

" Dad we have arrived" I said softly, he opened his eyes and smiled at me,

" Did you get much sleep sweet pea" he said quietly

" No, I was just looking out the window" I said

" Did you draw anything" he asked

I smiled, my dad loves it when I draw, he says that I have a talent, I wouldn't call it that, it is just a hobby that I was quite good at.

" Well there wasn't much to draw dad just clouds" I smiled, while dad was trying to wake up mum.

*******************************************************************************************

Once we got our luggage we headed outside to grab a taxi, they are the white version of our black ones. Once we got in the taxi the driver put on the radio, Anna Tatangelo was singing, she is one of the best known Italian singer, I lover her voice Anna got me into her and now I have all her songs in my Ipod.

It was about a 10 minute drive from the airport to Anna's house. As we were getting closer to the house my stomach started to get butterflies, their house is the first one on their street, as we got closer, I kept repeating to myself, 'he has left home, he has left home, he has left home' I carried on till the butterflies calmed down.

The taxi stopped at their beautiful creamed house, that was surrounded by flowers of every colours and palm trees, their house had 6 balconies 3 at the front one on the side and 2 at the back, and on the front row of balconies they had beautiful exquisite flowers, I have always loved their house, no matter how many mad memories I had.......

Dad paid the driver while I got my luggage out of the trunk, and helped mum with hers. We walked to the door and my dad knocked twice, my butterflies started to flutter again, and my hands started to get clammy and I tried to calm down, but I was not successful.

Danny opened the door with a big smile on his face, he and dad got into a big manly hug, patting each other on their backs.

"Lora" Suzan called my mother

While dad and Danny entered the house, it was mums and Suzan's turn to hug each other and then I herd Anna call my name, I smiled and walked towards her, dragging my luggage with me.

At first we just squealed at each other jumping up and down, then we hugged each other in a firm grip.

" Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in ages, How have you been il mio Tesoro" she said in a high pitched voice, (by the way il mio Tesoro means my darling, she uses that phrase lot).

We made our way to their living room, their living room is huge, cream coloured walls with a beautiful long cream coloured sofa running along their wall, on the sofa they had a couple of dark cream pillows, as we sat down I grabbed one and put it on my lap.

" I have been great, you know busy with uni and everything" I replied

" Yeah, tell me about it, there is soo much work to do its unbelievable" she complained.

Anna and her family moved to Italy when she was 4, her father got a job as a Business Managers Consultant which is really well paid so he took it and the whole family moved to Italy leaving London behind.

*******************************************************************************************

We sat there talking for hours, about old times and what was new in our life and how university is going. It was time for dinner so I went upstairs to look for my room, their house has 6 bedrooms upstairs and I had to find the one with my luggage in it that dad brought upstairs while I was talking to Anna. As I said I hadn't been their for 3 years so I couldn't remember who's room was what. I opened the first door and found the master bedroom, it had a huge king sized bed in the middle with a gold coloured bed side table, and a matching golden coloured lamp on each side of the bed. On the right side next to the table there was beautiful orchids, (which are my favourite flowers type by the way). The windows were arched and in front of one of them was a small round light brown sofa, with fluffy pillows on it. I waked out the door and opened the one next to it, and walked into a baby pink room, with a four poster bed in the middle. There was a dressing table against the wall and a bed side table next to the bed with photos of Anna and her school friends, I walked out not wanting to intrude in her privacy. Walking to the next room, I was about to open the door then thought that if the first two were already used then this one would be his room, so I moved straight to the next room, turning the door handle expecting to see my luggage on the floor, instead I came right smack against some ones hard, naked chest, my breath wooshes out of me. Shocked not being able to step back, my mind screaming at me to not look up at the 5 foot 6 inches of hunk knowing who it will be standing right up against me, closing my eyes, taking a deep breath, stepping back and looking into his beautiful blue eyes, speechless................

Clearing my throat;

"Hi John"

*******************************************************************************************

So what do you think, please comment!