chapter 7- no crap sherlock

James Young and Phoebe Ryan- We Won't

I stood straighter and ran towards the dirty blonde

I stood straighter and ran towards the dirty blonde. I skilfully punched him in the jaw and tripped him. He let out a groan as he laid his back on the cold pavement. 

The one with black hair recovered and landed a punch on my nose. I held my head back and let out a moan. I quickly recovered and did a round-house kick, knocking him unconscious. 

I smiled triumphally but didn't have a lot of times to praise myself before the one with blonde hair tried to trip me. I jumped up and landed a punch on him. I held my fingers up to my nose and groaned as I felt a red liquid ooze from it. 

I shook my head in disappointment as the one with blonde hair grabbed me and threw me against the van. He held his hands up to my neck and tried to choke me. I brought my arms up and brought down his from my neck. I quickly switched spots with him so now he was against the van. I held my hands to his neck as he struggled against my hold. 

Eventually, his body became numb and his legs buckled beneath him. He fell to the ground and I turned to face the one with brown hair. He bolted towards me, tripping me and landing a kick on my head. 

I let out a moan and rolled on my stomach, dragging myself up. I wiped the blood that was oozing from my nose and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He let out a cry of agony and fell to his knees. 

I smirked and held his collar up to my face. "Night Night," I whispered before knocking him out cold. 

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and stumbled, feeling a little light headed. I opened the car door and got in. Quickly putting the keys in since I knew that I would soon be unconscious. I stepped on the pedal and sped out of the driveway. 

Minutes later, I was in front of my apartment. My eyes were droopy and my head was spinning. I stumbled out of the car and held onto the rails of the stairs. I slowly stumbled on to the stairs, lifting my feet with the little energy I had. 

My fingers shakily opened the door. I walked in, tripping over my own foot. I fell on the floor and groaned, rolling onto my back. 

I heard rushed footsteps and I slowly welcomed the darkness. 

//////////

I groggily opened my eyes and groaned. My head felt like someone ran over it with a truck and then shot it with a .48. My throat was drier than the Sonoran Desert and my eyes were burning. 

This was worse than a hangover. 

"What happened?" I croaked. Landen's furious gaze made it's way to my eyes and I gulped. I was sitting on the couch with a blanket over me. My nose was bandaged along with my head and my throat had some sort of remedy on it. 

Landen crossed his arms over his chest and glared at me. He was sitting patiently on a wooden chair, in the living room.

"I got in a fight?" I told him but it sounded more like a question. 

He rolled his eyes. "No crap sherlock," he spat. I gave him an annoying glance but quickly recovered as I saw his glare. 

I slowly fixed my posture so that my back was leaning on the couch. My eyes fixed onto Landen. I gave him a sheepish smile and he groaned furiously. 

"You know, I didn't think taking care of a teenager would be so hard," he told me. 

"But nevermind that, the thing is, you're no normal teenager. You're much much worse,"  he growled holding his hands to his face. 

His words felt like a stab to my heart. My chest tightened and I held back the upcoming tears.

 "I've been doing fine these past few years, I don't need your babysitting now," I seethed, my words sounding harsher then I expected. 

He looked at me with pain in his eyes until they quickly changed to anger. "You're 17 Arden!" he yelled and stood up. "17!"

"You're not supposed to be fighting gangs and coming home with broken ribs and concussion!" he exclaimed. "You're supposed to be giggling about boys and playing with unicorn stickers,"

His eyes held furry and pain as he yelled. "You're not supposed to be one of the best hackers out there and be on the F.B.I's wanted list," He rubbed his temples and sat back down. "I specifically told you not to go, Arden," 

A stray tear fell from my eyes and I quickly wiped it away from my sleeve. "Well, I'm sorry I am not the teenager you expected. I didn't exactly grow up with a role model," I told him, pain lacing in every word I said. 

He looked at me pained. "I'm sorry Arden, I didn't mean-," I held my hand up to cut him off. 

"Save it," I said and sat up. "Like you said, I'm not an average teenager," I walked out of the living room and into the hallway. I turned the knob on my door and slammed the door shut. 

I took off my boots and weapons, I stalked towards my bed and sat at the edge. I looked around and something caught my eyes. 

I carefully sat up on my bed and walked towards my dresser. I held the picture to my face and tears started to stream down my face.

It was a picture of my family and I. We were grinning at the camera like idiots, carefree of the events that would lay. 

Tears streamed down my face as I glared a the picture. "Why did you leave me," I croaked out. "Why did you leave me!" I yelled out in agony and threw the picture on the floor. 

The glass cracked and stary pieces flew around the room. I leaned against the wall and slowly sat down. I held my knees to my chest and for the first time in two years, I began to cry. All the years of agony and pain spilled out of my eyes. 

Why did you leave me?

Are you done crying now? I know, poor Arden, right? Well, you guys saw a part of Arden today that a lot of people don't see. I hope you like my chapter and please comment, vote or share.