chapter 4- the bad boy

Hey guys! I think this song really describes Arden and her personality. So please listen to it!

Sorry- Halsey

1,130

The cafeteria was huge with tables decorating every corner. Students filled the empty seats and the smell of cafeteria food lingered in the air. Everyone from cheerleaders to jocks, from nerds to geeks talked about life. You could hear the distinct conversations about boys, homework, and teachers. So, pretty much, drama. 

Great. 

Daries smiled at me eagerly and dragged me towards her table. 3 pairs of eyes looked up at me. 

Greenish blue. 

Blue. 

 And brown. 

"Who's she?" one of them asked looking at me curiously. She had high cheekbones with icy blue eyes and blonde hair. She looked pretty tall and slim but you could see a little bit of muscle on her arms. She was wearing black converse with black skinny ripped jeans and a grey tee. I would say she was about 5'7 ft. 

Daries smiled at me and sat me down. "This is Arden guys," she introduced. 

Browny looked up from her phone to look at me. Her long straight blonde hair covered her face and she quickly fixed it with her pink manicured nails. She had brown eyes with chubby cheeks and a birthmark on her eyebrow of a thick line. She was wearing a pink like shirt that would turn into a crop top if she put her hands up and the shirt had '21' in white. She wore skinny denim jeans with white Adidas. I would say she was about 5'9 ft. 

"This is Sam, Chloe and Sara," she told me pointing to each girl individually. 

Browny turned into Sara. 

Bluey turned into Chloe. 

And Greeny turned into Sam. 

Sam had an intense glare. Her eyes sneered at me like I killed her mother and her jet black hair didn't help the cause. The barely visible lines on her cheeks showed that she didn't smile too often and her high cheeks made her look like a model. She was wearing a black leather jacket with white skinny jeans and white converse. I would say she was about 5'10 ft. 

My god, this was such a stereotypical group. 

I tried my best not to scowl or glare back. I just plastered on a fake smile and cowered away slightly. 

"You guys wouldn't believe what happened today," Daries whispered as she took a bite out of her apple. Everyone's attention turned to her expect me who was looking around the cafeteria. Memorizing each exit and entryway in case of in an emergency. 

By emergency, I mean the mob finding me while I blow my cover and they kick my butt. 

"Mr.Mcdreamy is out to get Arden," she whispered even lower. Everyone's eyes widened as they all turned to look at me surprised. 

"Is this true?" Sara asked in a low whisper. I just shrugged and she gasped. 

Chloe looked at me worriedly. "Mr Johnson doesn't hate anyone," she said. "Not even Logan Night," she gulped as if his name was prohibited to say and the punishment would be death. 

Now that caught my attention. 

"Logan Night?" I asked. They all nodded in sync. 

"He's the worst kid in school," Daries whispered and I tried my best not to roll my eyes. How cliche. I thought. "It's rumoured that he is in the French mafia," she gulped.

"That would mean he would have to be French," I explained. Daries nodded vigorously. 

"His mother is American but he has lived in France all his life until four years ago," she told me. 

"What happened four years ago?" I asked. 

"His father died," Chloe told me. "Apparently it was in a car crash but everyone knows he was killed in a gunfight," Chloe told me nervously. "He was apparently the leader of the French Mafia," she whispered lowly that I almost couldn't hear it. 

This Logan guy sounds like a huge trouble. 

"But his sister is nothing like him," Sara added and everyone nodded in agreement. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"His sister is nice and sweet," she explained. I looked at her shocked. "Actually, there she is over there," she told me and pointed to a strawberry blonde sitting in a table. She was wearing running shoes with running shorts and a team shirt on. 

"She's on the track team?" I guessed and looked at her more closely. 

"Yup," Daries responded popping the 'P'. "She is an exact replica of her mother," 

Her strawberry blonde hair was up in a messy bun. Her Icy blue eyes held amusement as she laughed with the rest of her friends, tilting her head back and laughing. She had sharp features with high cheekbones and sharp eyes. 

"What's her name?" I asked wanting to search her and her family up later at home. 

"Allison," Chloe told me and took a swing go her water. 

-----------

The school was finally over and Landen and I were walking towards his automobile. Landen had to stay longer and grade papers so I had to wait with him since I didn't really feel like taking the trolley home. 

"Do you know Allison Night?" I asked as we got in the automobile. Landen nodded and started the automobile. 

"Great student," he told me simply. "She has all A+ in all her classes and studies very hard. I'm surprised she even has time for track," he told me and kept his eyes focused on the road. I nodded my head for him to continue. "She also won the school's first track trophy last season, winning first place. Her looks aren't that bad either," he smirked. 

"Eww!" I whined and gagged. He laughed and continued driving. 

"Do you know Logan Night?" I asked and he stiffened. 

That really caught my attention. 

"Why do you ask," he asked in a low voice, almost growling. 

"Just curious," 

"Well don't be," he growled and tightened his grip on the steering wheel. "Stay away from him, that boy is bad news," he warned. 

Whoever this Logan guy was seemed pretty dangerous. And I intended to find out more about him. 

But that also meant I had to get to know Daries and her little group better. I shivered at the thought. 

Oh sweet Jesus, help me. 

Hey guys! I found this like perfect song for this book. I feel like the song describes Arden perfectly. SO please listen to it! 

Also, I am a sucky director. I could not make a trailer even if they paid me a million $. I can't even figure out how to make the slides move. So please! If you know anybody who can make trailers, please message me the trailer. The same goes for covers! 

Please hit that orange star and make my day \/BRIGHTER\/