Prologue/Not safe

PROLOGUE

The person covered my mouth. I tried to scream but nothing came out. I elbowed the person in the gut. I heard a grunt as he loosened his grip. I flipped him and he landed on the floor with a groan.

"I knew someone was following me," I mumbled.

I kneeled down next to the person and brought a pocket knife to his throat. "Who sent you," I asked clearly bored at the situation. 

"I'm not going to talk sweetheart," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and punched him. He spit out blood and smiled. I cringed at his teeth since they were all bloody.

"God," I mumbled. I grabbed my Glock and shot him in the leg. He yelled out in agony and held his bullet wound. "You ready to talk sweetheart?" I mocked.

"I'm not telling you anything!" he yelled through gritted teeth. I tapped my chin and hummed.

"Here's the thing sweetheart, I can either leave you here to bleed out or you could talk and I will call an ambulance," I told him as he thought about it.

"How do you know I won't go to the cops about this," he told me. I laughed and then gave him a glare.

"You wouldn't," I spat. He gulped and stared at me in disbelief.

"Decisions, decisions," I mocked.

"Fine," he spat. I smirked victoriously. "The Black Dragons," he told me.

Snitch.

As soon as he mumbled those words, my eyes widened. "Sh*t," I cursed and scanned the floor. I could literally feel him smirk so,

I punched him again.

I slowly stood up and started to walk towards the city lights and out of the alley but was stopped by a voice.

"You said you would call an ambulance!" he yelled. I smirked and slowly turned around.

"I lied," and with that. I walked out of the alley with him yelling at me.

What? Nobody messes with me.

I called an Uber and took it to my hotel. I was currently in Russia learning about a gang called the Black Dragons. I guess they caught on to me. I have to flee Russia and move somewhere else. I know what you are thinking right? You think I'm a coward but let me tell you something, this gang might as well be the Russian mafia.

I paid the taxi and ran up to my room. I grabbed my computer and hacked into the hotel's database. I put my room as checked out and closed it. I grabbed my bag and packed my clothes along with my computer. 

"Son of a b*tches," I mumbled and took an uber to the airport. 

Hey, guys! This is just the prologue so it's not a chapter

Hey, guys! This is just the prologue so it's not a chapter. This is the past and the next chapter will be the present. It's the story behind this book so you know why she had to flee. That's why this chapter is so short.

Please hit that orange star and make my day \/BRIGHTER\/

Now, If I have not bored you to death, please continue. (Not my quote)