AUTHOR'S NOTE

Its been forever since I last updated and feel sorry to my readers who waited so long. I haven't been able to update, reply to your comments, or even read your stories for the past month because I'm on vacation and I can't access the net. :(( 

WARNING!!! KPOP SPAZZ!!!

Like what I said, I wasn't home. It wasn't just an ordinary vacation, it was the best vacation ever!!! I was able to attend 2NE1 ALL OR NOTHING WORLD TOUR!!! It was just last saturady May 17, their 5th Anniversay, which they celebrated with us. It was totally the best and I still cant believe it!!! I was able to see them so close and hear them live!!! CL was totally burning HOT!!! Minzy was The Bomb, dancing so amazing!!! Bom was sooooooooo cute and adorable!!! And Dara was so beautiful!!! not only was I able to see 2NE1 but WINNER also performed!!! I was totally starstrucked beaing able to see and hear them perform, MY MINO is so totally sizzling HOT!!!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I love them all but I just can't with MY MINO!!!!! Even now all I think about was him being so beyond my expectations. Not only that but Hightech dancers were the best & the Kwon twins was just.........I'm totally speechless by their hotness!!! All of this is still so unreall for me!!! So there...I just want to share my concert experience to you :))

END OF KPOP SPAZZ!!! 

Back to my story "Melody of My Heart" I kind of feel like my story isn't that interesting to most. What I notice is that the first 2 chapters have so many reads and the next were so little. It feels like they lost interest reading the next chapters :/ I'm still not sure how stuff on wattpad works so......yeah. But I'm really thankful to those noisy readers encouraging me :)) THANK YOU!!! I really really means a lot to me!!! Not only that but the random comments really makes me happy as well :) I would always love to hear from my readers, may it be good, bad, or even violent and nasty reactions are open heartedly welcome. So please dont hesitate to comment or talk to me about my story :)

Again, I want to thank all my readers for waiting. Please look forward for my update tomorrow or maybe the next two days the latest.

AUTHOR OUT!!!! pyong~ :*