CHAPTER ONE

I came late afternoon hoping that there would be lesser people but then when I arrived the crowd was just starting to grow.

“I waited for like 4 hours…they just posted the results…” the girl beside me said while talking to her phone. I make my way to the thickening crowd but then I just ended up being pushed further. More and more people are coming and it's getting harder to breathe, I could no longer move forward nor get out. I was pushed around as people went their way.

'I knew this would happen. I should have waited for the others to get out.' I tried to push my way through but then someone held my wrist and pulled me. We were pushing through the crowd until were out of the crowd, I pulled my hand away and was about to complain.

When turned to face me, All I could do was stare. "What's your name? What school were you from?" He was stunning. His hazel brown eyes held my gaze. The cute little mole under his left eye. His hair, I just noticed, was blonde. It looks so soft and shiny, oh how I wish I could run my hands through them. And his lips that I couldn't help but stare. He was saying something but I can't even hear a word that comes out from those yummy lips.

He snapped his fingers in front of me making me comeback to reality. "Yah! I said what's your name and what school are you from?" he said. 'oh even his voice is so . . . '  I stopped myself.

"It's Kalie. Kim Kalie…” I can’t seem to get my head straight when I’m looking at him so I bowed my head, “…from TS High." 

"Wait here." he said and he disappeared into the crowd in front of us.

"What's with him...is he someone I know..." I murmured to myself. I’m pretty bad at remembering people so I don’t really know. Then I realized how stupidly I acted in front of him. He must think I'm a complete idiot, ogling at him like that. I composed myself, not letting the same mistake happened twice.

He was gone for 5 minutes or so but it felt like forever. I fiddled with my fingers, feeling nervous.

"Congratulations!" he said while beaming a heart-stopping smile at me. "You got in!"

"Really?!" all thoughts about the blonde guy in front of me faded and all I could think of is being accepted. I was jumping, literally jumping up and down like a little kid, and I mindlessly hugged him. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you…and thanks for your help!" I let go of him and waved goodbye not even bothering to wait for his reply.

I got my phone out and dialed his number. In moments like this, there is only one person that I wanted to share it with, the first person I wanted to tell, the reason why I chose YG University among all others. I did it all because of this person that I worked so hard just to be accepted in a university where only the smartest and talented can be accepted.

The phone rang making my heart beat faster. He picked up, "Oppa!" I said with a little too much enthusiasm "Oppa! I got in! I passed! I got accepted!" I continued.

He chuckled and said "Of course you would. I didn’t doubt it even for a second. Why don't we celebrate? I just have to finish some stuff and I’m ready to go. How about dinner, at seven my treat, ok?"

I just nodded and a small smile spread on my lips. I can’t express how happy I am right now. Even though he didn't hear me say anything, he knew, he knew that I would agree in a heartbeat. I hang up the phone and walked to the park, and behind it was a secluded playground, I now rarely see people coming here. I sat on the swing 'Our usual meeting place', I smiled to myself.

I closed my eyes as I played on the swing. The way the wind rushes across my face makes me feel like a kid again, it feels so good. I looked up and opened my eyes. The playing colors of blue, pink, purple, and orange was breathtaking. “Another sunset” I sighed deeply.