Chapter 18 - A flight to Spain

// Next Monday //

Lovino yawned as he walked beside Antonio, who rubbed his eye. ,, Lovi, I'm really happy that you're here, but it's 4 in the morning. I'm used to go to airport at this hour but you aren't,'' the emerald eyed teen said while opening the door to airport. ,, Shut *yawn* up. I'm here to say "See ya".''

Lovino and Antonio walked down the hall to some shop where the Spaniard bought himself breakfast. After he ate it, he had 30 minutes left. They walked to the check in. ,, Well, this is it! I wish you could go further with me but...,'' Antonio smiled. Lovino just nodded. The two boys came closer to the security guard (I don't know how to call them in English. If you were on airport, there were these guys who checked your suitcases. Sorry, I really don't know how to call them, if anyone knew, could you please tell me? Thanks!) and the Spaniard gave him his suitcase.

While he was checking it, Antonio turned back to his lover. He noticed the other had tears at the edge of his eyes. ,, Lovi...,'' Antonio caressed his cheek. Lovino nuzzled to his hand and looked up at him. ,, Please, don't be sad,'' Antonio kissed him on the head. Lovino clung onto his shoulders and stepped on his tip-toes. Their lips met.

Antonio rested one hand on the Italian's waist and he wrapped the other around his neck, bringing him as close as he could. Lovino moved his hands on the Spaniard's chest, feeling his heartbeat. Some people noticed them kissing but they were too tired to care. Antonio pulled away and smiled down at the amber eyed boy. He whipped the tears away with his thumb and kissed him on the forehead.

,, I'll call when I'll be there, okay?'' Lovino nodded. ,, Lovi,'' Antonio lifted his chin, ,, I love you.'' Lovino blushed, ,, T-ti amo anch'io.'' Antonio chuckled and hugged him. He pulled away but quickly kissed the other boy on the lips before going. Lovino came to the big window and looked at the plane where Antonio went. He took out his phone and send the Spaniard a short message: Be careful. After few seconds Antonio answered: Don't worry, I'll be <3.

Lovino sighed as he put in his phone again. He then watched as the plane started to move and then slowly flew away. Lovino rubbed his eyes and started to walk to the exit. He called a taxi and went home. When he came home, he went upstairs as quietly as possible. When he finally closed the door behind him, the Italian laid on his bed with one hand on his forehead. His amber eyes were locked at the ceiling when they slowly started to close.

-----------

,,...ovi...Lovi...Lovi!'' the sweet voice he heard shouted. His eyes snapped open and Lovino quickly sat up. He looked up at his younger brother. ,, W-what do you want?'' he let out a growl. ,, Don't you what-do-you-want me! Firstly: you were out in the night and you are telling me where. Secondly: go and put on your uniform. And thirdly:...,'' Feliciano paused, ,, be quick or we'll be late!''

Lovino heavily sighed, ,, 'kay, 'kay. Calm the hell down.'' And so, Lovino changed into his school uniform, grabbed a tomato and went out with his brother. They walked down the street when Feliciano asked: ,, So, where were you?'' Lovino swallowed the last piece of his tomato before answering. ,, I went to the airport with Antonio.'' Feliciano gave him a puzzled look. ,, He went to Spain,'' Lovino explained, letting out a small yawn. ,, Oh~! I see. But,'' Feliciano smiled, ,, won't you be lonely?'' Lovino glared at his younger brother, blushing. ,, Like if! It's nice to have him away. It's much more peaceful. No one's here to annoy me,'' he let out a laugh.

Later, the two boys walked into the school. They changed their shoes and walked to their classrooms. Lovino sat down on his chair and was about to plug in his earphones when Gilbert and Francis walked to him.

,, Bonjour, Juliet~!'' the Frenchman greeted. Lovino made a "Tsk" sound which made Francis chuckle. ,, Toni told us to vatch over you vhile he's gone,'' the German patted the Italian on his head. ,, Like if I need someone to babysit me,'' he slapped his hand away. ,, Aw~! Don't be so harsh to your Romeo's friends~!'' Francis whined. Gilbert laughed with his weird laugh. ,, Anyways, wanna sit with us at lunch?'' the blond asked with elegant French accent. Lovino sighed, ,, Fine.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, guys! Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day/night. See ya! 

Nearly forgot, happy Otaku's day!

- Boora-chan